Chapter 6

Chapter 6

DRAKES P.O.V

I stood there. I can't believe that just happened. My face was red with anger as I ran back to the house.

"Tom?!" He stumbled into the room with a smirk on his face. Before I knew it I was on top on him throwing punches. "Never ever touch her again!!!!" I grabbed my helmet from the table and ran to my bike. Aka the death trap. If anna ever forgives me I'm gonna take her for a ride. Speaking of anna where did she go? I have to find her. I can't lose her, I can't lose someone else I love..... Wait what did I just say?! I don't love her she's just a friend. With that I rode to smiths bar and arcade. I'm not old enough to be allowed in but I know people.

ANNAS P.O.V

Tears were streaming down my face. I felt dirty, very dirty. Drakes brother touched me. He hurt me, and I'm pretty sure he left a hickey on my neck. A car pulled up beside me.

"Anna? Is that you?!" I looked at him.

"Hey zack, ya it's me!" I tried sounding upbeat and happy. But apparently it didn't work because Zack was already out of the car and at my side. He immediately saw the hickey.

"What the f--" he cut himself off. He was trying not to lose it. "Why in the freaking world do you have a hickey? What did he do to you?! You said you were working on a project!!"

"He he it wasn't I didn't" zack wrapped his arms around me and hugged me. I smiled and layed my head on his chest. (Let me take this moment to describe what zack actually looks like. Hes 5'10 and he's well built. But not like body builder built, he's hollister model built. Ha lol, he has blond hair which is short but not crew cut short oh and his eyes are blue)

••••••••

I got out of the car and walked up to my house with zack. Thank god my parents weren't home yet. Zack shut the door and pushed me against it.

"Zack? What are you doing?" He put a lose strand of hair behind my ear.

"I want to tell you something, I want to tell you why I'm so protective of you. Don't you want to know?" I blinked and looked up at him. Oh Now that I thought about.... Ya! I wanted to know.

"Why?"

"Because..... I...... Love you" I was completely shocked. Zack the quarter back, the football star liked me. Correction loved me. He pressed his soft lips to mine and I kissed back. He picked me up and brought me over to the couch all the while kissing. Someone knocked at the door am I shoved zack away. I got up and opened the door but no one was there. Hmmmm weird.... I turned back to zack.

"Listen zack, your my best friend and I'm not denying that I didn't feel anything just now. But I don't want to ruin our friendship, I want to see if these feelings last and if they do then well we will go from there!" Zack looks down smiles.

"Okay anna banana, well I should get going. See ya later" and with that zack left.