Chapter 7

Chapter 7

DRAKES P.O.V

I pulled into the parking lot of smiths bar and arcade. As usual the music was loud and the girls were hot. But I wasn't paying much attention to the girls as I normally do. There was only one girl on my mind. You've guessed it! Anna Johnson. I have to admit she is pretty no correction, shes beautiful.

Her straight blonde hair falls just above her shoulders. And she has amazing blue eyes that I get lost in. Her laugh, well her laugh is amazing just like her.

"Yo!! Drake!! Over here!" I looked up and saw my best friend ben at a pool table. He looks all good and innocent on the outside but he can be tough when he wants to be.

"Hey, what am I winning tonight?!" I laughed and patted bens back as I leaned over and observed the current game going on.

"Ha funny, and nothing. The real question is what am I winning from you?" Ben raised his eyebrow.

"Ummm hmmm" I was thinking what I should bet for tonight's game when ben interrupted.

"How about this, I win you get me a date with izzy hunter! You win and uh ya your probably gonna win so...." I picked up a pool stick and got ready.

"Let's start this"

••••••••

"Yes!!! I win!!! I beat drake Parker!!!!!" Ben was dancing all around the pool table as I stared at him like he was a freak.

"My eyes swollen shut that's the only reason you won!" I shouted back at him.

"Woah drake, there's something else on your mind, what's up?"

"Nothing"

"Don't lie"

"Nothing"

"Okay whatever, man I better get going its 3am my moms gonna flip!" With that ben left me. Shortly after ben left I Also went home. I parked my bike in the front and ran around to the side. I climb up the tree and through the window. Thankfully toms sleeping, I shut my door turned on the light. I stopped in front of my full length mirror. Anna Johnson is the only girl I haven't seen melt when Ive looked at them or when I spoken to them. She's unfazed by my presence. I don't get it! Most girls would kill for a guy like me. I'm 6ft tall and my black hair shags over my eyes. I have tattoos up my arm and ride a motorycycle. Also I'm the residential bad boy. The fact that Anna's the only girl that dosent fall for me makes me want her even more.

•••••••

ANNAS P.O.V

I turned on my side and gazed out the window. I couldn't sleep for some reason. My hair was still wet from the shower and it smelled of strawberries. Maybe what I said to drake was mean. But he's.....drake! I'm sure he could take it.

I already had ideas in my head for the song. A definite is that is would be a duet, almost like a conversation maybe. I closed my eyes hoping to get at least a hour of sleep in before school tomorrow.