Chapter 5

(WARNING THE RATING FOR THIS CHAPTER IS PG-13 !!!!!)

Chapter 5

I tightened my grip on my bag as I got out of zacks car. I didn't want my parents to see where I was going. I never actually saw drakes house but I have imagined it before. That's not weird, right?

"Are you sure this is the spot anna?"

"Yup thanks for driving me..."

"Who's house is this anyway?"

"Drake Parker's..." I looked at zack for a reaction. Even though he didn't got to my school zack still knew half the students. Including the "famous" drake Parker. His face hardened alittle and his grip on the steering wheel tightened.

"If he touches you---"

"He won't." I shut the door probably alittle harder then I should've. Zack pulled away leaving me alone in front of the house.

I double checked the address then slowly walked up to the door. The bushes and grass was slightly overgrown and there was stuff strewn all over the yard. The house had paint peeling off and looked like it was about to fall apart. I couldn't believe it, I saw this house a few years ago and it was beautiful. What happened?

I blinked leaving the thoughts behind.

I was shaking as I knocked on the door. Crashing noises were heard and some screaming which only caused me to shake even more.

A man maybe alittle taller than drake but with the same features as him opened the door.

"Who the hell are you?!" I could smell alcohol on his breath and he could barley hold himself up.

"I ummm I'm anna.... Is drake here?" I tried peaking past him but he sidestepped to block my view.

"Oh," he took a swig from his beer bottle, "you're here for that bastard?!"

"I'm working on a project and I would appreciate it if----" i was cut short as he grabbed me by the shirt and pulled me into the house. He backed me up into the wall.

"Why don't I show you how a real man acts?" He leaned in as I tried to shove him away. He only pressed me into the wall harder and I whimpered in pain. "now be a good girl and daddy won't hurt you, promise....." He started kissing my neck and up my jawline.

"What the hell Tom?! Get off of her!!!"

DRAKES P.O.V

I quickly walked downstairs hoping I could get to anna before she even made It up to the door. But of course with my luck Tom, my brother, got to her first. He had her pushed up against the wall and was trying to rape her or something. And as usual he was drunk.

"What the hell Tom?! Get off of her!!" I ran over to Tom trying to pull him off. We may look the same and act the same, sorta, but he was 5x stronger. He whipped his fist back punching me right in the eye, temporarily stunning me. Anna took that small moment to knee him in the spot where the sun dosent shine. Tom moaned and fell to his knees. She ran over to me, grabbed my hand and pulled me out the door.

ANNAS P.O.V

I turned to drake as soon as we were far from the house.

"What in the fricken world was that?!"

"Nothing baby girl...." He went to touch my face but I slapped his hand away. He looked stunned. "Okay fine..... That was my brother Tom....."

"It would have been nice to know that I was gonna be attacked upon entering the Parker house!!!"

"I didn't know this was gonna happen! Baby girl ple----"

"Don't you baby girl me!" I shoved him in the chest with my hands. "You know what?! I don't need Your help with the project, I can do it myself!" I turned to walk away.

"Anna?! Please I know---"

"It's too late Parker, I can just put your name on the paper. I don't want to ever work with you again!" I stormed off towards the direction of my house leaving drake in the distance.

I somewhat felt bad because his brother did hit him giving him a black eye. But it's true. Id rather work on the project by myself so I don't have to be with drake. For all I know he could turn out like his brother one day. I would not want to be around him when that happens.