3.

"Three weeks of detention. For something I didn't do. I mean... Wha... How could he?" I said, exasperated.

My best friend, Amanda White, laughed, "That's what you get for pulling five pranks before senior prank night... And you're not even senior!" She said.

I rolled my eyes. "That was last year! And that's still not enough excuse though." I said and took a large bite out of my pizza. Apparently, they ran out of lasagna.

Damn you, Principal Keller.

She laughed once again. "On a more serious note... I'm sorry about Jack."

I shrugged it off. "Doesn't matter. I'll get my revenge... And it'll be hilarious and amazing, something he'll never forget. Sooner or later." I answered.

And just like that, my prayers were answered.

"Hey, James!" Someone called out.

I looked up, and so did everyone else, to see the person calling my name. I rolled my eyes. "I'm eating pizza. Go away, Turner!"

"Is that how you thank the only person who sided with you earlier today?" He said, placing a hand over his heart and pouting slightly.

And, damn, it made him extremely gorgeous. But I wasn't going to tell him that.

"Stop doing that, you look like a dying whale. And if sided, you mean calling me by that godforsaken nickname you created for me all those years ago, then no thank you." I said giving him the sweetest smile I could muster.

He smirked. "I need to tell you something. If you will please follow me..."

"No. Absolutely not. For all I know, you could be leading me to a pool full of worms or something and... push me there!" I said.

"Yeah, sure. Because I can find that many worms." He said sarcastically.

"Well, you sure didn't have any problems the last few times."

He sighed, exasperated. "Just follow me, please?"

We had a staring contest (he won) before I sighed and said, "Fine." I grumbled. "I'll be back." I told Amanda who was in awe.

Julian led me outside the cafeteria and into the hall. "Okay. What's this about?" I asked once we stopped.

"I have a perfect way to get back at Stacey and Jack." He said, straight to the point.

I raised an eyebrow. "I'm listening..."