6.

Sad to say, I ended up going to the party. On the plus side, I didn't have to wear that slutty dress (Something only Stacey bitch Mavericks would wear.) Julian suggested. After our little encounter with Cole, Julian immediately dragged me out of the house.

And here I thought we were having a moment.

I sighed as I waited for Julian to get me a drink. Now, I'm pretty sure you already know this but, I don't really fit in well with parties. They usually gross me out and I end up leaving really early. Parties aren't just my scene. It may be for most teenage dudes and chicks out there, but not me.

I detest it.

I looked around the place until my eyes landed on a certain couple grinding against one another like every other teenager in the room. Something twisted in my gut but I was pretty sure it was just me wanting to puke what I ate for dinner. Haven't they had enough of each other?

Julian suddenly appeared with two red solo cups in each hand and handed me one. "Here you go."

"You know I don't drink." I said.

"I know. I knew that the moment you punched me, and gave me a bruise that lasted for a week, after I tried to kiss you thinking you were drunk only to find out you were completely sober." He said.

I smiled, remembering that night. It was during a party in eighth grade. Amanda called me that night, completely drunk out of her mind, and asked me if I could pick her up. Seeing as I didn't have anything else to do on a Friday night, and of course since I was a really good friend, I told her I was coming. I had to help her walk back to my house since I didn't have a car yet.

That was the longest ten minutes of my life.

"That's why it's empty." I looked down at my cup only to see that it was, in fact, empty. "But just hold it. That way it would actually seem like you're enjoying yourself." He said.

I laughed and accepted. He sat beside me. "So, what's the plan?" I asked.

He turned to me, his eyes glowing with mischief. "You'll see." He said.

"Why am I not feeling reassured?"

He smirked. He looked at the crowd and I did the same, thinking he'd tell me later. But when I turned to look at him, I found that he was already looking at me with an unreadable expression in his eyes. Did I mention how close we were?

"Um... What are you doing?" I asked, nervously.

He stared at me before saying, "I'm going to kiss you now." He said so silently, I wouldn't have heard it over the music, but because of our close proximity, I did.

But before I could get a word out, he brought my lips to his, officially starting our first (and hopefully our last) make-out session and the first part of the plan.

That's when the music decided to stop.

I tried to pull away but he only tightened his grip. I internally sighed and just kissed him back, fully aware that all eyes and the spotlight was on us. I felt him smirk.

Cheeky bastard.

Our kiss was broken a part when someone decided to grab Julian by the shirt (his black shirt that made him look so attractive!), only to get punched square on the jaw.

And all hell broke loose.