40.

Amanda went down first, saying she had to report to my brother about a mission accomplish or something but I was barely listening. I continued to stare at myself. I looked like someone straight out from a fairytale.

My brown hair was in loose curls, cascading down my back, my make-up contrasted to my dress which was a light blue in color and my eyes looked clearer than ever, the make-up around it emphasizing how brown it was. I couldn't believe it. How did Amanda manage to do all this work and still be able to apply her own make-up in just five hours?

"Claire, get down here! Your ride has just arrived!" I heard my brother call out.

I took a deep breath. "I'll be right there!" I answered.

Coming down the stairs in heels was hard enough, my brother had to surprise me when I reached the bottom.

"Surprise!" I stopped and looked at him. He was staring at me in astonishment. "Wow, sis. You look... you look amazing." He said.

I got over my surprise and blushed. "Thanks, Colt. Um... from what I can remember, I didn't rent a car... or anything, for that matter." I said, trying to change the subject.

Colton smiled brightly. "Don't worry about that. I did all the arrangements. All you have to do now is dress up, look beautiful and be yourself, which shouldn't be too hard for you." He said with a smirk.

He proceeded to open the door only to reveal a black limousine parked right outside, complete with the driver and the whole extravaganza. The car door opened and Amanda, with her red dress and black heels, came out with three other guys. It was Winter, Fox and Alec.

They waved when they saw me.

Was Julian in there?, I couldn't help but think. No. Snap out of it. I hid back a frown before putting up a smile, at the same time shaking away the bad thoughts in my head.

I waved back immediately.

I turned to look at Colton and gave him a big hug. "Thank you, Colt." I whispered to him.

He pulled away and smiled at me. "Don't you worry about it, little sis. Now, go make that boy suffer." He said.

I laughed and joined my friends. "I'll see you later tonight." I said.

"Yeah. But not too early!" He called out.

I rolled my eyes. "Bye, Colton!"

And we drove off.