11.

We sat on a booth beside the window, sitting across each other. Before any of us had the chance to start a conversation, Tiffany the waitress, who also happened to be Henry's daughter, came to our table with menus in her hands and a notepad.

"It's good to see you two back here again, though I have to say, seeing you two together is a little surprising. So, what will it be?" She asked.

You see, the nice thing about Tiffany is that she doesn't tolerate guys like Julian; obnoxious, cocky, annoying, egotistical and with confidence the size of Jupiter.

"I hear you were making milkshakes? Well, I guess you could say I was just one of those boys in your yard. So, how about it Tiff?" Julian said with a wink.

I grimaced.

Tiffany merely rolled her eyes. "Here we go again."

I laughed. "I'll ring you when we need to order. Thanks, Tiff." I said.

She nodded and walked away to serve another table.

Julian glared at me. "How could you? Now I missed my chance at actually getting a score with her." He complained.

"First of all, you never had and never will have a chance with that girl. Second, that is disgusting. And third, I like this diner, Julie. Don't kill my diner." I said.

He sighed dramatically. "Fine. But you owe me."

"Excuse me? I'm already doing this fake dating scheme with you. In fact, it's you who owes me, mister." I protested.

He groaned. "Damn it." He cursed under his breath. "Right again."

I gave him a smug smile and proceeded to search for good food written in the menu (which was really hard to do, since all of it were just as delicious).

"Let's order."

~ o ~

Surprisingly, while Tiffany took down our orders, and even after she left, Julian still I didn't try to hit on her. He was too busy texting away on his phone. I shrugged and took out my history book. I actually love history. It's kind of my favorite subject.

While waiting for our food, I was highlighting a few important details when Julian decided to talk. "What are you doing?"

I looked up at him. "What do you mean?"

"Stop reading that." He said with a look of disgust.

"Why? It happens to be very interesting." I answered.

"No, it's boring. Give me that." He said and grabbed the book away from my grasp.

"Hey! Give it back!" I tried to reach for it but he only seemed to be pulling it father and farther away from me.

"I can't be seen with you if you read stuff like these." He said and poured water all over my book.

I gasped in horror. "Really mature! That was the last history book I had and that caused a fortune!"

He shot me a smirk. "Guess you'll have to buy a new one then." He said, smugly.

My eyes twitched. "Oh, this is war, Turner." I said, threateningly.

"Bring it on, James."

And thus, began the food fight.