18.

"If you just give me a chance to talk, I would probably be on my way." I snapped and they all shut up. I sighed and said, "I'm not looking for a hook-up, just to make things clear," Mr. Ginger guy snickered. "Next, I am not here to smoke weed or whatever you guys smoke." Adam Levine wannabe faked a sad face. "And lastly, my name is Claire James and I'm looking for Julian. Julian Turner? Does his name ring any bells?" I finished.

They all looked at me with the same expression; genuinely surprised before it turned mischievous. They all turned to look at each other before they turned to me in unison, making me take a small step back.

What have I gotten myself into?

I know that look all too well. It's the same look my brothers would have before they would pull a prank on me.

They immediately crowded over me. It was the scariest moment of my life. "You, my friend, might just be the solution to our little problem." Ron Weasley look-alike said excitedly.

"Solution...? Problem...? What?" I stuttered looking at each of them one by one.

"You see, since that bitch, Stacey, cheated on him, he has been nothing but depressed. Weeds during the day, booze during the night. You know, the basics." Adam Levine wannabe said.

"Basics? Wait... Hang on. That happened like... Two weeks ago." I said.

"The only time he wasn't like that was when he went to that party that weekend and a few days before that." Jack Frost (guy with blue hair looked like a Jack Frost so, whatever) said.

That was when we were plotting for our revenge... Before the diner incident. Crap, it's my fault he's like this, not Stacey's!

I bit my lip and looked at each of their desperate looking faces. "I'm sorry, guys. But I can't help you. Find someone else to take my place."

They frowned immediately.

"Just, please. Before you make up your mind, just please come with us and see how bad it is for yourself. And then, maybe, you can make your decision." Ron Weasley said.

I sighed. Did Julian really not tell his friends about our agreement? And how could I forget their names (I feel like such a bad person), when Amanda talks about them all the time?

"I'm sorry but, um... who are you guys again?" I asked.

They all looked surprised for a moment. I know right?

"Oh! How could we be so rude. I'm Fox Brandon." Ron Weasley look-alike said. I smiled a little. His name kind of suits him well.

"My name is Alec Deviene." Adam Levine wannabe answered, making me laugh a little bit.

"Winter Case at your service." Jack Frost said bowing a little.

"Pleasure to meet you." They said in unison.

I laughed and turned to Winter. "Is that the reason behind the blue hair?" I asked.

He winked at me. "You got me. I figured, it'd be nice to get into character, you know?" As a theater addict, I knew all about getting into character.

I smiled at how ironic these guys are. And I knew, in my gut, I was going to like them.