9.

"Why the sad face? You look like dying troll." Julian commented.

I was too sad to snap back at him because of his comment. I sighed, heavily. I suddenly felt very tired. "I hate lying to her." I muttered.

"To who?" He asked, taking a huge bite from his burger.

"Amanda, my best friend. This agreement hasn't even been that successful yet and it's already ruining my life." I said.

"You girls are way too dramatic. Just talk it out." He said, while chewing on his burger.

I huffed. "Yeah. If only it was that easy." I mumbled.

He shrugged before continuing to eat his burger like a savage. I grimaced while looking at him devour his lunch. It was horrifying to look at. "You know, I have the perfect plan for the second phase for Project Revenge." He said with his mouth full.

"How original." I commented, before giving him a disgusted look. "Ew. Don't talk with your mouth full. You are spreading spittle everywhere. That's disgusting." I added.

He was about to protest when I held up a hand. "No buts. You can tell me phase two when you finish eating." I said, firmly.

He sighed. "Fine."  He continued eating while I played with my phone. "Okay! I'm done. Now, about that plan..."

~ o ~

"So, is this becoming a thing now, where you wait for me until detention ends and just causally wait lean on the hood of my car?" I said approaching my pastel blue bug, the one Julian was currently sitting on.

He grinned. "And drive it too." He said before he took my car keys before I had the chance to protest. "Come on." He urged and got inside the driver's seat.

Jackass.