Yandere!Itachi x Fem!Reader LEMON

Warning! This includes sexual content, if you can handle this, I advise you to hit that back button!

Thank you~!

Requested by: Neko-Uchiha
Enjoy! If there is anything wrong with it, please let me know and I'll edit!

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

You walked inside the door, and noticed you were at then the sacred Uchiha Hideout. You met Itachi here a couple of years ago, but he never showed you around. Since you were waiting ( and of course got bored ), you decided to look around a bit. While rubbing your hand against the wall, you felt wanna the stones were loose on the inside.

You slowly pushed inward and the walls rumbled. It revealed a secret bed with a plain room, like it was for an emo person.. and you were no emo. "How come Itachi never tells me these things?", you asked, scanning the room.

"Because you weren't supposed to find out about it", a voice startled you, and turned around, revealing Itachi. You blinked and took a step back.

"Itachi! I didn't see you.. at all really", you asked. You blinked, and noticed his clothing, it was splattered with crimson. "Itachi, why are you walking around like that? You didn't hurt anyone... did you?"

He chuckled and smiled.

" Maybe, maybe I didn't.. but I did for you though", the Uchiha stated. You could eventually pick things up in such ease, smarter than usual shiobi.

"Wait a minute! You killed someone.. to make me happy?", you asked, shocked. He smiled and nodded. The raven took off his bloody Atasuki cloak, making you blush a little and removed his shirt, while your face was turning into a deep red velvet tint of blush.

"Besides, I want you.. every part of you", he muttered close to your face. He then locked his lips with yours, your eyes widening I surprise. His broad tongue slithered into your cavern, rubbing against your tongue in lustfullness, causing you to moan softly.

He smirked and broke away, and started nipping under your ear. Itachi whispered all the things he was going to do to you, just to make you feel good. He traveled slowly down to your neck, licking and on a quest for your sweet spot.

"Itachi..", you whined, as he started biting on your spot and sucked on it softly, spread his warm tongue against your skin. Itachi unbuttoned your shirt and put his Kenai over your bra hook.

He cut it while applying pressure from his kunai, showing your exposed torso. Your whole face turned red in embarrassment. "Itachi?! What did you do that for?!", you exclaimed.

He cupped your left breast and massaged it. You tried slapping him, but failed. He grabbed your hand, just inches away from his face. Itachi stared at you.

"Itachi..I-"

"Its alright, I'll take care of you in an instant.. I promise I'll try to be gentle"

"What happened to you, Itachi?!"

"I think you'll like it", the older raven smirked, licking and nibbling on your stud. You gasped and closed one eye tightly. His tongue rolled around your stud, while massaging the other hand. Then, he slid his hand up on your stomach and pinch the top on your breast.

"It-Itachi... no!", you gasped as he continued to tease you. Itachi transferred his lips over to your next one, repeating the same process. You moaned softly and tried pushing him away, then he grabbed a piece of (A/N: Idon't know.. just think of something for me.. sowwy! :( ) . Sadly, you remained defenseless against the Uchiha, once again, surrendering under him.

Itachi, pulled your skirt and panties down as you continued to struggle. He flipped you onto the bed and smirked.

"[Y/N], your now my mate.."

He removed his pants/boxers, revealing his length. You stared at it, turning a bit lustful, but not enough to let Itachi set you free. The raven crawled on top of you, smiling.

"Now.. hold still", he commanded as he lined himself up with your flower ( entrance ). "Itachi! Don't you dare! You wouldn't!"

He went over to your ear and smirked.

"Try me"

With this, he pushed himself into you, making you cry out from the pain. Itachi let you get adjusted to his length, and caressed your waist. You groaned. "I'm re-ready I guess"

He nodded and thrusted at aregular pace. Itachi then began to only thrust his tip in and out, making you moan in pleasure, even though he was teasing.

"Stop teasing me, Itachi-kun!", you begged, panting. He tilted his head to the side and smiled.

"You sure? You seem to like it when I tease.."

"You.. you baka! Just keep going!"

Itachi then quickened his pace and slammed several times against your sweet spot.

"Does it feel good.. here?", he asked, pounding against your sweet spot. You moaned out in pleasure.

"Yes, yes right there! Itachi!"

"What about.. here?", he asked, pounding against another one of your sweet spots. According to you estimation, you has three sweet spots in total. Itachi already found two of them, he just need the last one to reach your climax.

"Ita *moan* chi.. I'm so *gasp* close"

You panted, but wanting to let thus pleasure last more.

"How about.. hm.. here?", he asked, as he began to thrust hard against your sweet spot, once more. You shut your eyes tightly.

"Itachi! I'm gonna-!" , you gasped, organisms. He slid himself out of you and began licking your entrance softly. You moaned loudly, gripping the sheets. He dipped his tongue in and out, but licking around the outside.

"Does it feel good?", he asked.

"Y-yes, very!"

He smiled and licked more, trying to receive your inner taste. He kissed you again, making you taste yourself. Itachi fingered you hard and fast. You moaned and arched your back, letting your juices flow.

He slid his fingers back, and licked them slowly. "Mmm.. you taste sweet"

He kissed you again and wrapped his Atasuki cloak around you, smiling. You panted.

"No one will lay a finger of you as long as I'm here"

"Oh.. okay"

He kissed your neck and nuzzled it.

"Love you, [Y/N]"