Yandere!Neji x Fem!Reader LEMON

REQUESTED BY: Sasori78
Anything wrong? Comment or message me!

( Y/N )P.O.V

I sighed not in the mood for Lee's encouragement. If I wanted some encouragementfrom you, I'll ask or even encourage myself. But what'd you expect from Lee? Guy was his sensei.

But this was before Lee went missing a couple of days ago.

Me and Neji did a personal training match, before this, Hinata took some time with Neji. I took my fighting stance, noticing a weird glint in his eyes, and I'm not talking about the Byakugan (A/N: My bad if misspell :\ )

"You ready to loose, Neji-sama?", I asked, narrowing my eyes and posting a playful smile on my face. He scoffed.

"Please, I have an advantage", he responds. I rolled my (e/c) orbs.

"Heh! I can beat you without your eyes"

"We'll see about that", he says, charging with suchlike speed. I get a nice glimpse of his movements, causing me to dodge out of the way, and trip him. He does a somersault and I narrow my eyes.

'Showoff', I think, yes, I was jealous of his skills. He charges and begins to attack. I block and grabs his fist, swinging him aside finding a chance to kick him in his side. Neji grunts in response, ( it was critical hit ) falling down  towards the ground, but grabbing my shoulder bringing me alone with him. I fell on his chest, feeling my ( H/C ) bangs in my eyes a little.

I opened my eyes and began to feel flustered.

"Baka, wh-why'd you do that, eh?!", I stutter slightly. He smiles at me and shrugs. I feel his erection in between my legs, causing me to gasp. I noticed he activated his Byakugan.

"Neji-san?", I ask. He travels to my nearest chakra point and applied pressure which causing my vision to blur. My eyes become half closed, trying to focus on the cute Hyuuga.

Time Skip BROUGHT TO YOU BY: Sasu-chan and Naru-kun

I open my eyes, only looking at the ceiling. I felt a warmth on my right side. My eyes scrolled over to my right, seeing Neji sleeping softly. A little smile plastered on my lips, as I sat up, then I realized that I then couldn't feel my chakra.

I averted my eyes when I heard Neji awake.

"[Y/N]-chan, you're awake..", he says, taking off his shinobi headband. I nodded in response, trying to be careful not to press any buttons.

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.

Sadly, little did she know that she pressed the main button of all. Suddenly, Neji attacked [Y/N] by pinning her down to the bed, earning a yelp from her. Her eyes widen at his grip, never seeing such lust in his eyes before.

"Neji-sama..", [Y/N] murmurs. The Hyuga collides his lips with her's, then pulled away quickly, teasing. A blush ran across her [S/C] skin, tightening his grip, making her wince.

"I blocked your chakra", he says simply.

"Eh?!", she says, shocked.

"I had too. I know you would struggle against me, so I had no choice", Neji said. "Besides, you don't know how long I've been trying to do this". [Y/N] raises an eyebrow.

"The thought of pinning you down against a bed and kissing you with force really makes me lose my mind not to mention losing my self control", he whispers seductively in her ear. [Y/N] blushed and gasped as Neji grinded his hips against her's. She moaned softly.