Yandere!Reader x Kakashi

You see dat picture? Yeah. Yandere Readers.. .-. THIS IS MODERN
But I had fun writing this one. I don't know why CX

......

....

...

..

.

You were one of the top photographers at the University, editing was one of your specialities. You were good at taking photos of mostly people, not backgrounds or scenery. And most of your gallery photos were filled with your homeroom teacher, Hatake Kakashi.

You'd never let anyone touch your phone, camera, or you're computer. If you ever got to see a naked Kakashi, you would've ignored all the errors and photobombing objects, but knowing that might never happen, all you could do is wait patiently for the next chance to take a picture.

As you sat in the classroom, head resting in your hand, Kakashi gave a lecture to his students because some of them [ Kiba, Naruto, Choji, ] had been damaging school property and other assets. You sighed, bonking you're head on the desk, wanting another picture. This whole picture thing with Kakashi was practically an addiction, an addiction that you would never want to disappear.

"Kaka-sensei!", a girl with short, pink hair called out, shooting her hand up. Her name was Hurano Sakura, a major fangirl of Uchiha Sasuke. "We've been talking about this lately and well.. you've always been cutting  [Name] slack every time he/she does something wrong but not us."

You rolled your eyes then shut them. Sakura had always disliked you for whatever reason, maybe it's because you had something she didn't. Whatever it was, you certainly didn't want to get involved in it.

The Hatake blinked. "Well Sakura, I don't like troubling students and [Name] isn't one of them. So I guess our connection is probably closer than anyone else in this room."

Once he said that, your [Eye Color] widen as you sat up quickly. Your eyes sparkled, as you stared at your teacher, who was reading his book.

'Me and Kakashi's connection...is closer than anyone else's?', you thought, processing. Shaking your head, you instantly took out a notebook that you were saving up for and wrote as the title:

Connection

Once you flipped open the book, you skipped a couple of pages and made a chapter:

Chapter One: Elimination

While scanning your eyes across the room, they landed on Sakura. Before you made the decision, you had thought back since Elementary. Sakura had tried to spilt your connection between many teachers, including Kakashi. As you narrowed your eyes, you simply wrote, List of Victims: Hurano Sakura.

You wanted this connection between you and the Hatake to last and last until one of you die. The bell rang, snapping you back to your present mind, as everyone got up to leave. Once everyone left, you walked up to Kakashi, holding a up you're camera around your neck.

"You wanna take a picture together?", you asked, a smile creeping upon your face. Kakashi shrugged, doing a closed-eye smile. As you you two got in your silly poses, the picture was taken. Later on throughout the day, the picture was taped onto the second page of your Connection Notebook, with some dried blood staining the paper and the picture.

The blood of Hurano Sakura.