Yandere!Modern!Sasuke x Reader

THIS WILL BE A UNISEX CHAPTER, MEANING FOR FEMALES AND MALES.

You and Naruto both sat in the same seat in every classroom. But every time when class started, and students had to sit in their seats it always felt like you were being watched. Every now and then, you looked over your shoulder or turned around to see who was staring their beady little eyes out.

Yet nobody was there.

Choji was eating chips quietly.
Shikamaru nearly fell asleep in class.
Tenten was trying to study for a test she forgot to study for last night .
Sasuke and Neji were taking down notes though they didn't really need it because they were one of the main people who had a high GPD.

As the school day ended, you noticed some of your friends had stopped wanting to be friends with you. You noticed their first expression when they approached you, it looked like they were....

Afraid, frightened of something...or someone.

You walked to the school gates, seeing Sasuke and Naruto waiting for you. The blonde waved his hand, gesturing to come over. With a little grin, you walked over to them.

"Hey what's up? We're just gonna walk home together... you wanna tag along?", Naruto invited. You nodded your head and thanked him.

Before you started out towards home, Sasuke pulled you aside, setting his backpack down. You were puzzled. As he shuffled throughout his bag, he pulled out a butcher knife and muttered to the point only you and him could hear...

"I can slit his throat whenever I want to, and if you tell, I'll blame everything on you"

You didn't want one of your friends to be in danger, but it was already too late for that. Everyone in the school was gone, including the teachers. You took several steps back.

"Should I kill him.. [Name]?"

"No.."

"Well here.. if you stay away from him, his life will be secured, got it? And if you don't, I'll kill both of you...", he threatened. Sasuke suddenly began to laugh.

"Don't tell me you really fell for that? The knife is plastic", he said, putting it on the floor and stepping on it as it made a disfigured position. "It was just a stupid dare Choji wanted me to do"

You sighed, feeling relieved.

"But I am serious...don't talk to him, don't even look at him. I can slit his throat whenever I want to.."