Yandere!Orochimaru x Sasuke REQUESTED

Sasuke did regular ordinary training with Kabuto, but then for some reason, the Yakushi refused to continue. For once, it looked like he was frightened, part of it was Sasuke, the other was something else. The raven tilted his head slightly.

"Kabuto?", he asked. With that, his training partner then teleported elsewhere. "What was that about?", he mumbled. Suddenly, a few snakes made their way up his right leg as he clicked his tongue. With such ease, he drew out his sword and sliced them in half, but more just kept coming. Sasuke grunted in slight frustration and confusion, he began to get irritated. 

"Sasuke..", a cold, voice made chills shiver down his spine slightly. 

Sasuke narrowed his onyx eyes at his snaky yellow ones. "What's wrong with Kabuto...?", he asked. Orochimaru blinked, but inside it made him a little agitated that his 'pupil' was being more concerned about his assistant than his master/sensei. 

"Why should you be so concerned for him?", he asks, venom staining his voice. The Uchiha furrowed his brows.

"I just want to know what got him so worked up..."

Before training had started, Kabuto was threatened extremely by Orochimaru, and since he was one of the Sanin, it's a true that he had a stronger advantage over Kabuto, not to mention he did know most of weaknesses. So, it would be easy just to strike him down with a whip of his power. Sasuke's chakra was slightly weakened from his sparring partner who had showed part of his true strength which wasn't what he expected. 

"Don't be so worried about poor Kabuto.. he'll be fine.. trust me, Sasuke", Orochimaru says, walking closer to him. The Uchiha blinked slowly.

"Orochimaru wha-"

His words were then cut off, by the snake like man, nibbled seductively on his pupil's ear, but was interrupted when the raven used substitution just to get away. He was already at such a far distance. Orochimaru licked his lips.

"Ready or not... here I come, Sasuke"