Yandere!Sakura x F!Reader LEMON

REQUESTED BY: Iloveanime2169

You skipped down the dirt path, with Hinata following close behind. You twirled around but then the Hyūga hung onto your arm tightly making you blink in confusion.

"Hinata..? I have to go home", you reminded her. She looked at you, her eyes full of anxiety, paranoia, and nervousness. 

"I-I know but...", she trailed off, looking to her side. You tilted your head as you tried taking  her off.

She just whimpered in fear and her grip tightened.

"What's wrong with you, huh?"

"She...she's watching us", Hinata replied, loudly enough for only you to hear. You raised an eyebrow.

"Who..?"

Hinata suddenly jolted and jumped back away from you. She was staring at you, but not directly at you like there was something that wanted her gone. She took a few steps back and ran away.

"Well that was weird..", you mumbled.

"[Y/N]-chan!", a squeaky voice made you jump. You turned around, waving to a pinkette girl who was running your way.

"H-Hi Sakura.."

"Oh come on, don't be like that! I just came back", she chimed. You blink. "Anyways, I actually wanted to show you something!"

You hesitated slightly. "Uhm..."

She grabbed your hand then dragged you away. "Yay! Thank you!"

- - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - -- - - -

She closed the door behind you, still smiling but something was off about it. Sakura asked you to take a seat on her fluffy couch, and you gladly obliged. She walked over to some drinks that we're set on the counter and gave one cup to you.

"Thanks!", you beamed, taking a sip. Once the liquid made contact with tour taste buds, you immediately spit it out.

"Sakura, what the hell was that?!"

"......"

She stayed quiet then her emerald eyes stared at her own cup. "It's Hinata's.."

"Wait... this red stuff is Hinata's bl-..."

You couldn't even finish your sentence, you stared at the cup in horror. Suddenly you felt weight sit on your lap and slammed your head against the wall, but softly. Sakura opened your mouth, pouring the drink in forcefully.

You refused to swallow the red liquid while spitting it out, but a hand covered your mouth.

"Swallow it..", she demanded. You shook your head in defiance.
"Swallow.It."

With fear and nervousness, you swallowed the fluid making you gag afterwards. Sakura had a innocent smile, making you glare at her.

"That was so bad, was it? Now how do you feel?"

"You're a bastard...", you trailed off. Not only had she tricked you to drinking blood, she drugged it as well. You slightly groaned before becoming motionless, except for blinking and breathing. Sakura smiles then laughs slightly.

"Well... I guess shall we get started?"

Look I'm so sorry Iloveanime2169, due to Wattpad's rule of sexual content, I need cut some parts off including the beginning. I'm so sorry and I wish I could take off the rule but... guess what? I'm not Wattpad staff so...

Sakura toyed with your entrance as you held back several moans. She laughs.

"You're still drugged, so you can't stop me", she commented, thrusting her fingers faster than before. You hissed slightly before moaning.

Sakura grinned down at you as she then rammed her fist into your entrance slightly. You gasped then moaned loudly.

Okay apparently Wattpad's rule is literally restricting me to continue... but... since I have guilt problems I shall focus this whole week on this book not to mention that yandere RP book.. shiz...

WHY GUILT WHY