Yandere!Obito x Fem!Reader LEMON

Requested by @Sasori78
Enjoy! If there's anything wrong with it, please let me know.

[Y/N] [L/N] has been part of the Akatsuki for 3 years now, not daring to disobey any member of the group. If she did, it wouldn't actually matter, but being bothered and having a 3 hour lecture isn't her style at all. Obito had asked her stay back after an Akatsuki meeting.

"What is it, Obito?", the girl asked, furrowed her brows. He took off his mask and blush crept upon his cheeks. He fiddled around with his fingers, keeping his eyes away from her [E/C] ones.

"Um, [Y/N]-chan... I wanted to say that...", Obito tried gathering his words together, but once again, this is another failed attempt. Yes, Obito had tried getting closer to [Y/N] but sadly continued to push himself away. Well, that's also because the [L/N] sort of had her eyes set on Sasori, but didn't except the fate that she fully liked him.

"Let me guess.. you wanted to tell me you like me? It's okay, I've already known. Sasori told me actually", [Y/N] said, narrowing her eyes at him. When Obito heard that name, he almost snapped. Sasori had been getting in his way for so long, the Uchiha practically accepted his face.

"Obito I'm super flattered, not to mention its adorable when you do your Tobi voice. But I don't know how to answer your confessions, maybe I'll think about it", the [H/C] said, giving him one of her signature smiles. She turned to walk away, but Obito caught her once more.

He thought that [Y/N] was sort of like Rin Nohara in a way. She has a cheerful attitude towards things, but her power supply surpassed Rin, the only thing is, Rin was a jinchuūriki... [Y/N] isn't. 

"And if you don't accept them?", he says, making her stop in her steps. The [L/N] shrugged, and looked down at her feet.

"Maybe I'll accept Sasori's...."

With that, the Uchiha almost felt like he saw his world crumble beneath his feet and burn to ashes. Yes, she said maybe but still, Obito couldn't take that chance of losing another person who was special to him. He was practically traumatized by seeing Rin die in front of his very own eyes. Obito plastered a fake smile on his face, and nodded.

"Right! Thanks for letting me know, [Y/N]-chan!", he said. The [L/N] gave him one of her signature smiles, and padded off doing  [ insert favorite evil hobby here ].

Obito cursed Sasori's life, and his sharingan began to spin in hatred, jealousy and yandereness.

《 A/N: Sorry! Have to stop here for now.. cliffhanger. Hope it makes you happy.

Anyways, I'm tired like a sloth right now... so I'll continue tomorrow. See ya, kitties!

Sasori78

~Neko-Sasuke 》