Yandere!Deidara x Fem!Reader

For some time you've know Deidara and the Akatsuki, and you formed a personal alliance with them as well. Which was 2 years ago. 

Right now, you and the Akatsuki members have completed another meeting about attacking Konoha. You walked out the hideout, feeling that special breeze you enjoyed.

"Hey, [Y/N], where you heading?", Deidara asked, walking beside you. You adjusted your cloak and shrugged in response. You're [E/C] eyes looked down at the ground as you continued to walk. Out of the corner of your eye, you continued to see the blonde hair male look over his shoulder.

"Hey, hold still, alright?", he asks, turning your shoulders to face him. You narrow your eyes at him, unsure about if following his orders was even a safe idea.

"Close your eyes, un", he orders, placing a hand on your shoulder. You blinked two times.

" Deidara..."

"Just do it, [Y/N]", he interrupts you. You sighed, and close your eyes. You then suddenly felt two hands on your cheek and a pair of lips collided with yours. You're cheeks flushed. One of the hands traveled down to your nearest pressure point, and the next thing you knew, you were out like a light. 

X~'X~'X~'

You groaned slightly, and fluttered your eyes open. You sat up, seeing that your Akatsuki cloak was already taken off of you. Seems like you were on a bed, and you suddenly remembered everything else before you woke up here.

You then blushed at the thought, also making you smile slightly. A door opened and a pair of footsteps afterwards. You turned your head, blinking a bit.

"Deidara?"

"Looks like you're finally getting up, I see. That's good to know"

"Why'd you bring me here, eh?"

"You're not leaving..."

You tilted your head to the side, in a bit of confusion. You understood what he meant completely, but it's sort of unlike him to do something like this. He then pinned you down, narrowing his eyes at you.

"Besides, what makes you actually think that I was going to let you slip away from me, hm?"

"Yeah, but-"

"I've already claimed you mentally, all I have to do now is claim you physically"

Warm blood began to travel to your cheeks. You trembledunder his grip.

"Physically?"

"No matter... you'll learn to accept my feelings eventually. If not then I'll just force you to"