Yandere!Gaara x Fem!Reader

You were assigned on Team 7 and haven't seen Gaara since you were such a delicate child. Even though being with Team 7 can add a bit of pressure onto your shoulders, you were certainly able to deal with it. The Chunin exams were then coming upwards fast and you were certainly prepared. In fact, you were so strong you practically surpass Sasuke, but he was an Uchiha after all, and you had to accept the fact that you weren't going to surpass him at this age.  To make sure you were going to pass these exams, you decided to do a bit of training with Kakashi and Sasuke ( private training, even though you were surely going to be late ).

~ [Y/N] P.O.V. ~

(A/N: Your elemental style is Fire and Wind) I panted as I used my Pheonix-Flower Jutsu, besides, Kakashi did make me practice it six times in a row, just to make sure I had it down correctly. I glanced at Kakashi-sensei as he made a satisfied nod, I smirked at the Uchiha (who scolded at me). I was Sasuke's second rival after all.

"Dont think you did better than me with that Pheonix Flower of your's... I already mastered it either way", Sasuke snapped. 

"At least I can do a better Flame Bullet! Wait a minute, oh! Thats right! You dont even have that fire technique!", I snarled. 

"I'm at least a better user of the fire method though", he growled at me. We both stuck our tongue's out at each other and glaring. 

"Alright, enough you two.. if you wanna be ready for those exams, you could at least stop arguing for once", Kakashi said. Me and the Uchiha looked away from each other and sighed. Sasuke knew I had a crush on him, but I kinda grew over him a little, but deep inside, I still liked him though... even though we might tick each other off here and there.  I caught a glimpse of Sasuke eyeing my leg.

"Whatcha looking at, Uchiha?", I growled.

"Whats that on your leg?", he asked. I looked down and saw sand crawling up my leg with such ease. 

"Sand.. what else would it look like?! A lollipop?!", I snarled, trying to shake off the sand. Sasuke rolled his eyes.

"Hold still, okay", he told me. I obeyed and he threw a small fireball right past my leg, knocking off the sand. My eyes followed the trail of sand which led behind a boulder, and besides, I recognized this stupid technique anywhere. 

"Gaara", I said, rather loudly. My sensei and my comrade cocked an eyebrow, but glanced over at the red-haired male that came out from hiding. Kakashi eyed the boy.

"So that's Gaara?", Kakashi-sensei muttered. I nodded.

"What do you want Gaara? I'm busy training here", I asked, folding my arms. Gaara stared a bit and blinked, muttering something.. almost inaudible. "What did you say?", I asked him. 

"I said... I want you", Gaara replied, with that creepy smile on his face. No, I didn't come from his village, but whenever he needed company I would sometimes meet up with him at the Sand Village. But every boy I had a crush on and told Gaara about, that boy just goes missing. I kept my distance away from the Hidden Sand Village and Gaara ever since then. Sometimes, it feels like Gaara can see through me and into my mind. Even though, I might show my behavior. 

I shook my head. "Dont know, dont care.. now leave. I'm training with Sasuke"

As soon as I metioned his name, Gaara made a sick twisted smile at the raven. Sasuke retrieved the smile and rolled his eyes. " I agree.. Please leave.."

He smirked and walked away, with that twisted smiled, still plastered on his face. I thought I swear I heard him say,

"Your next, Uchiha"

The next day...

Sasuke was gone..