Yandere!Yamato x Fem!Reader

[Y/N] ran over to Kakashi and Yamato, a warm smile plastered upon her face. That smile always made Yamato feel free and open, that warm smile made him feel warm inside. As she made her way over to the two of them, she greeted them both with a bow.

"Hi, Kakashi! Hi, Yamato! How's everything going?", she asked, with a slight head tilt. That head tilt always made [Y/N] look like a cute little girl in Yamato's eyes. Kakashi simply shrugged. Mentally, Yamato scowled Kakashi at his attitude towards her.

How dare he give such a careless attitude towards her? A girl like [Y/N] is as bright as the sun, and yet he shows his carelessness. Yamato ignored him and brushed the thought away.

"I'm doing fine so far. Do you need anything, [Y/N]?", he [ Yamato ] asked, with a blink. The girl shook her head then crossed her arms.

"Yamato! You forgot I was taking you two to lunch! How dare you!!", she says, with a playfully hurt expression. Yamato made one as well. He adored [Y/N] too much. Even if that expression was a fake, it hurt him still. He then repeatedly bowed in forgiveness as the [L/Name] looked at him with a blink.

She laughed at his actions.

That laugh always made the world stop for Yamato. Oh how much did he love her..? Enough to turn a simple lunch event into chaos.

- Timeskip -

"Y-Yamato! What are you doing?!", [Y/N] cried out. Kakashi backed away and you did the same.

"Honestly it's really hard not trying to attack Kakashi at this moment"

"Wh-why---"

"How dare he treats you with such disrespect and carelessness? You deserve better, [Y/N]-chan..", Yamato said, a dark expression spread throughout his face. The Hatake blinked several times. She was utterly confused as well. Suddenly a wooden cage formed around Kakashi, explosive kunai on the inside and out. Moments later a loud explosion was made, making her [Eye color] eyes widen.

"K-Kakashi!!", you screamed, as you were slightly thrown back from the impact. A wooden cage formed around you as well.

"Yamato!?"

"A making a promise to myself, to prevent you from ever seeing any other male ever again.."