Yandere!Kakashi x Fem!Reader

Rin wrapped the long cut on your wrist in tight bandages. [Name] winced a little but smiled thankfully.

"Thanks a lot, Rin! Sorry I didn't tell you about my wounds lately", [Name] says. Rin laughed.

"Don't mention it. Well, I guess I've done my job... oh wait! I almost forgot! I want to tell you one thing before I go back out to my mission"

She tilted her head. "What's up?"

"Stay away from Kakashi... and I mean for your own safety! Please tell me you'll do so, please?!", she says, rather quietly and quickly. [Name] blinked but nodded hesitantly.

"A-Alright". Rin breathed a sigh of relief.

"Arigato, alright well. See you!", she waved and head off.

Months passed and it seemed Obito wasn't in love with Rin anymore, he was in love with [Name]. She honestly didn't mind it of course.

PLEASE IGNORE THIS PART IF YOU HATE OBITO

Obito was a little bit cute while he always tried things but failed. He's one of those people who are stupid sometimes but are adorably stupid.

OKAY IT'S OVER

Rin did her best to try to delay the news from Kakashi, and yet, the [L/Name] still didnt comprehend it. On the day of Obito's death, crushed her as it did him. Rin approached her friend after the funeral.

"Look, [Name], Kakashi somehow managed to find out. But I do think Kakashi did know that that boulder was coming on top of him and let Obito in so he could push him out the way", she whispered. Her [Eye Color] eyes burned with fury.

"Are you really going to keep this up?! Just looking down on Kakashi, like he hasn't been through enough already!", [Name] countered, while shaking her head and walked away.

...Years Later...

[Name] figured out just how naive she was. Why didn't she just listen to Rin? Why?

She stared up at Kakashi, his Sharingan spinning with such speed.

"You baka! You don't deserve Obito's eye! You don't deserve a Sharingan like his! So.. if you lured Obito in, just so he could die then... you. You let Rin get kidnapped! You lured both of you're teammates in just so they could die by your hand! You let Rin become the Three Tails jinchuriki because you knew she would commit suicide by using you!"

Kakashi made a slight angered tsk.

"Well for some who caught on so easily it sure did take you more than 10 years to figure it out", he snapped. [Name] couldn't run away, her chakra was too low.

"What did you even do all of that nonsense for?!"

"I did it.. all for you", he says, his Sharingan turning Mangekyo.