Yandere!Madara x Reader

(( THIS IS UNISEX, MEANING FOR MALE AND FEMALE READERS ))

You stared as you made your way home, while taking off you're shoes, you head over to the kitchen to get yourself a nice {insert favorite drink here}. But as you made you're way towards the kitchen to turn on the light you froze.

A giant figure stood in the shadows. 

You're {Eye Color} eyes stared in confusion, terror and worry. With a deep confident breath, you flicked the light on, as the light illuminated Uchiha Madara. You stared again.

Why was he here? How did he even get in?!

"I crawled through the vents..", he pointed out, as if he were reading you're mind. You gulped then got tired of it. You just wanted to be alone at the moment. You clicked your tongue, apparently, you always knew being a shinobi was stressful and pressuring, especially since your teammates kept doing the most retarded things which almost made the mission come to a completely fail. 

You asked him to leave.... he didn't move.

You asked him again... all he did was stare. 

"I SAID LEAVE..PLEASE?!", you snapped, then covered your mouth. Did you literally just shout... at the leader of the Uchiha Clan? God, you must be high...

His expression darkened. "I won't..."

You growled. "Leave...". He pushed you roughly against the wall, then narrowed his eyes. 

"I'm not leaving you, [Name].. not ever again..", he mumbled, inhaling your scent slightly. You blinked then attempted to kick him away, but Madara simply grabbed your legs, wrapping them around his waist.

"I'm not leaving you.. nor will you leave me.. and if you do, just don't expect to wake up you're in sleep. You're Uchiha Property now.."