Yandere!Boruto x Fem!Reader LEMON

I AM BACK! WHAT?!

You thought that I, Author-senpai, would forget about your beloved requests? I'd never!

Neko-Sasuke: she almost did

...I kinda did because I was focused on that Naruto Neko Atsume Roleplay that I might delete so..

LET'S JUST GET THIS STARTED!

Warning: This has nudity, sexual themes that may disturb readers from Wattpad and beyond. Please take caution!!!

FANDOM WARNING: I do not know much about what happens in the Boruto Shinden, but I do know he abandons his little sister and his friends and becomes rogue! This plot is just a fan fiction for which I created to please you all. This story DOES include spoilers.

I hope you understand.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

It's been years since you had seen him. The village was crumbled to complete destruction, and barely anyone had survived the tragic events that took place among the Hidden Leaf Village.

Or what was left of it.

A person named Kawaki had destroyed the village, including the Hokage Tower and it's carved faces.

Uzumaki Naruto had died.

Hyūga Hinata had died.

Uchiha Sasuke had died.

Everyone that held the village close to their hearts perished in the accident, and Himawari was absolutely heartbroken hearing her big brother leave and betray everyone without warning. [ A/N: WELL YOU BUTTHEADS SHOULD KNOW, IF SASUKE TRAINS YOUR CHILD, YOU WILL GET A ROGUE NINJA IN THE END ]

But then again, you could see Boruto's point of view and why he left. His parents were gone. His sensei, Konohamaru went missing. And his personal training partner, Sasuke had died. What else could he do?

You sighed, hearing the rain shower down outside. You weren't part of the Hidden Leaf, but you kept in good touch with Konoha. Konoha was like another place you could call home, since yours was destroyed as well.

You stared out at the skyroof, a window on the ceiling, and gazed how the water droplets ran down and dripped off the gutters.

Suddenly, footsteps were heard running across your roof. You blinked, thinking it was a squirrel trying to shield itself from the rain. But a loud shatter was heard in your bedroom. Of course it came from your bedroom window, which made your [Eye Color] eyes widen.

You grabbed several senbons and slowly, quietly made your way into your room, seeing nothing but the glass shattered on the floor. This wasn't a problem because you easily fixed glass and positioned it right on the window seal. Out of nowhere, someone tripped you up, making your back land on the bed with a soft thud and drop the senbons on the floor.

"I scared you, didn't I?", a familiar voice chuckled. You stayed silent, but looked at the figure that stood in front of you. His whiskers came from his father, including his bright blue eyes. You were speechless.

"..Boruto.."

"[Name]", he says, sitting next to you. "It's been a while since I've seen you"

"Y-yeah", you stuttered. You knew if you tried to say a sentence about something you'd automatically get tongue tied. You had to at least try. "But I don't understand. Why.. why would you come all this way just to see me?! What about Mitsuki, Inojin and Himawari?!"

Boruto clicked his tongue simply.
"Himawari's out of the question. Inojin and Mitsuki are what annoyed me", he says, venom staining his voice. You sensed that he had so much agitation that he even loathed saying the two boy's names.

You rose an eyebrow, waiting for him to continue.

"To be honest, [Name], seeing you with other males really ticked me off. I don't know why but it's something that always made me have such a strong hatred towards that particular thing", he explains. "So basically, I came here to get my mind off of it"

You looked at him in astonishment. Is this really Boruto talking? 'He's changed so much', you thought, with a blink. Apparently you were so caught up in thinking that you hadn't realized he had pinned you down, his grip tightening around your wrist.

"A-aye!", you squeaked when you felt him bite down on your neck slightly. He biting then turned into nips and sucks as you let out a quiet mewl.

"Boruto..", you said, holding back a moan so you could get his attention.

"Hm..?", he asked, leaving a few hickeys.

"Wh-why are you doing this?"

"I said I wanted to get my mind off it, correct? Maybe you were too caught up in looking at me to listen", he chuckled, making his way down your chest. Apparently he was holding your wrists high above you're head, with one hand and undoing your shirt with the other. You're face flushed with a mixture of pink and red as you commanded him to look away or at least close his eyes.

The Uzumaki rolled his eyes and licked your left while massaging the right. You bit your tongue, almost enough to cause blood yet somehow managed to moan still.

He sucked softly on your right while groping the left. You breathed several times to suck in your moans but didn't help, it only caused a chain of them to grow. You closed your eyes, not wanting to watch. Boruto chuckled playfully.

"Well, this is getting a bit boring don't you think?", he says, snickering. You kept your eyes shut tightly as Boruto took off his clothing including the rest of yours as you immediately closed your legs.

"E-eh..", you whimpered. A loud yelp emitted from you as he entered you slowly. Apparently, he was moving too fast for you to catch up with. You breathed heavily as you let out a small groan. His movements started slow, but picked up the pace over time.

You moaned Boruto's name from time to time, you're cheeks blushing a deep red. Boruto had begun thrusting in different places, looking for a certain spot. You moaned loudly, as you gasped at how rough he began to move.

"AH!~~", you moaned when he hit that spot several times. Boruto smirks a little, moving more into the spot, abusing it. You moan loudly, arching your back a little. He kept hitting it, as you felt something bubble up inside you.

His rough movements continued until you let go and released your climax as Boruto did so afterwards. Since this was your first time, you quickly fell asleep as soon as it was over.

When you woke up, a note was right in front of you.

You really helped me get my mind off things. Thanks. I might come back again .

See you soon love.

~Uzumaki Boruto

P.S. Suki ♡  Desu [ Meaning: I Love You in Japan ]