Yandere!Kakashi x Obito

I LOVE THESE TWO SO MUCH ♡

-
-
-
-
-

"KAKASHI!!!"

"What?"

"HOW THE HELL COULD YOU?!", Obito exclaimed, a large tick mark shown upon his head. Kakashi shrugged, glancing down at an unconscious Guy, laying beside their feet.

"Well I mean, he did threaten and hit you.."

"Kakashi, he flicked me! And wished me good luck on our next mission!"

The Hatake tsked and crossed his arms. "How do you know if that wasn't a threat?"

Obito groaned slightly, and facepalmed. No, he doesn't really witness Kakashi act like this and sadly he has to deal with him threatening others or practically even knocking them unconscious everyday. The Uchiha sighs and picked up Guy.

Kakashi then smacked a pressure point on his wrist, hearing a slight yelp from the raven and causing him to drop the unconscious being.

"The hell, Kakashi?!", he snapped.
"Don't touch him. I'll return him home.."
Obito did a narrowed eye stare at the silver-haired male, only putting such little trust and faith in him. The Uchiha went along, wanting to go home.

Kakashi picked up Guy and headed to what seemed like Guy's home, but took an opposite way to a nearby river. The jounin grabbed his rival's shoulders, as he was still unconscious and simply let go, watching him fall into the water with a loud splash.
"Oops...my fingers slipped.", Kakashi says, blandly as he headed back.

- _ - _ - _ - _ -

Obito sighed simply, taking off his goggles and putting them on the counter. The Uchiha then heard a pair of footsteps charging towards him as he was then pushed back against the counter.

"K-Kakashi?!", he stuttered out, as another pair of black eyes stared deeply into his. "What in the world?!"

"Obito-chan~", the boy cooed.

"I'm a boy.", Obito grunts. He's always hated the chan used at the end of his name, even if it was his surname. "Did you take care of Guy?"

"........."

"Kakashi?"

".................."

"Kakashi, what did you do?!"

"I may or may not have thrown him into a nearby lake."

"WHY?! HAVE YOU ALREADY BEEN KILLING PEOPLE BECAUSE OF MY SAKE?!"

". . . . . . .Eh."
Obito facepalmed and whines in frustration. 'Oh my god..'. Kakashi wrapped his arms around the other, enjoying the embrace and his warmth. The Uchiha sweatdropped, though a small tint of pink stained his cheeks, his eyes averted.

The Hatake did a closed eye smile, as the raven just groaned, not wanting to be this affectionate at the moment.

"I can't believe I love you sometimes.."

"I can~"

"Shut up!"