Yandere!Madara × Fem!Reader [LEMON]

Since this was widely requested, it will be widely accepted. This time I'm gonna skip the yandere stuff and go straight to the smut.

You're welcome. :)

Author Status - Tired

Request Status - Weak

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

"What did I tell you? It seems you just misunderstand me countless times.", he spoke firmly yet with a gentle voice, groping your behind causing a small case of the shivers to run up and down your spine. "I give you one chance to redeem yourself and yet you throw it out the window."

He grabbed your bottom, a squeak emitting from your lips. Madara was referring to you, how you always had the desire to run off when he told you time after time that he didn't approve of it. Although, you couldn't help yourself. The desire and craving for something exciting ran through your veins. Madara made his lips dance against your [Skin Colored] neck, sending more pecks and butterfly kisses around it, printing visible hickeys all around your collarbone. You slightly bit your tongue gently, choking out words slowly. "I-I just want to go somewhere.. a-at least on an adventure.", you breathed, shaky. The Uchiha gave you a blank stare.

"You want an adventure? Sure, I'll give you one.", he sneered, tossing you over his shoulder then gently grasping your thigh causing a slight yelp. He made his way into the appropriate room, closing the door behind him and throwing you on the bed. The next thing you knew, he was already looming over you, snaking his hands down your sides ever so slowly, with a gentle teasing touch as he then flipped his hands from above to under your shirt. As your lips parted slowly, small breaths would escape as if they were inaudible moans that were begging to make a noise. He traveled up to your bra, having that same arrogant smirk playing along his lips.

"Why don't we get rid of this, shall we, love?", Madara spoke, ripping off the [Favorite Color] bra that was once strapped along your chest. He was moving so fast, you could barely keep up with it all but then again, you got yourself into this mess.. might as well let it happen.

Smooth yet breathy moans emit from your lips upon feeling his tongue travel around your chest with a little tease, rubbing one of your nipples with his thumb and index finger before he pinched it gently. You released a high-pitch whine after feeling him kiss the nipple he pinched, then pressing his firm lips against yours. Your lips trembled, squirming under the male before freezing under his touch, feeling his left hand snake downwards into your pants, under your panties.

While the lip lock became more hot and fast-paced, the Uchiha's index and pointer finger pressed firmly against your opening causing you to snatch away from the kiss, inhaling sharply.

"Your so eager for something to happen, then why I don't take care of that for you?", he spoke calmly, as if in a whisper. Less than a minute later, both of his fingers were roughly pushed inside of you, plunging deep inside. You let out a soft cry, arching your back before he pushed you back down. "Stop moving so much. Your making this difficult.", Madara snarled, moving his fingers in and out roughly.

"I-I didn't mean to--"

"Don't apologize. Besides, I know how to make you stay still.", he mumbled, a dark chuckle being sounded after, moving his digits faster. Madara listened how you moaned and whined, a small smirk tugging at his lips. A sudden scream erupted from you, for the Uchiha had thrusted his fist deeply within your hole, threatening to go further. 

Your legs trembled, breathing in shaky and hesitant breaths, not even having the ability to moan. He slowly shifted his fist back and forth, causing your whole body to shake upon feeling immense pleasure but some pain as well. Whenever you two did this, there was rarely any conversation or use of words for none of that was technically needed. After a few more minutes, he withdrew his hand from you, licking some of the juices that dripped from his hands. "Tasty ~ ", he murmured, stripping himself from his clothes and slowly removing you from your restraints  ( pants and underwear ). "You should be ready for this, baby girl. This is your punishment.", he whispered into your ear. Without warning, he had slammed himself into you, giving you not enough time to adjust to his size.

Gripping the sheets, you felt your body tense, crying out his name. Feeling himself travel deeper, faster and harder. Madara hissed slightly, feeling the walls close around him. 

"Fuck."

He pulled out slowly before crashing back in, causing you throw your head back and moan loudly. You slowly felt yourself reach the edge, loving the unbearable pleasure that came from it.

"Madara, I-I can't--"

"Not until I say so.", he growled, referring to the fact that you needed to come. He gripped your hips, slamming into you repeatedly until suddenly couldn't bare it anymore. "Come.. now.", he groaned, releasing his fluid while you jumped off the edge and came.

×*×*×*×*×*

I couldn't find anything useful for an appropriate ending so I just stopped it here. 

I know it sucks.