Yandere!Menma x Charasuke

[ THIS TAKES PLACE IN THE ROAD TO NINJA MOVIE ]

Charasuke had just gotten done talking to a few girls about their next mission. Itachi had told him to be careful talking to all those girls especially since Menma was always watching. Charasuke didn't particularly care about what Menma thought of him or how he described him. The Uchiha went on with his life, not caring about others thought of him.

As he [ Charasuke ] walked home, he felt someone lurk behind him. Suddenly, another male body pushed the Uchiha against the wall roughly. Charasuke blinked in surprise.

"M-Menma-kun?!"

"Charasuke. How many girls have you talked to? Why have you talked to them? Did they touch you?", he asks frantically, scanning the other male's body, checking for injuries, bruises or even hickeys or kiss marks.

"U-um no, but I touched them. Why?", he asked. With that, Menma's whiskers became more bushy as he growled.

"Why?"

Before the raven got a chance to answer, Menma teleported both of them to his apartment and pushed him onto the bed, climbing on top.

Seconds later, Charasuke's soft moans drowned the room as Menma bit, licked, and sucked at his neck. The Uchiha trembled in pleasure, as the Namikaze sucked at his soft spot.

"Ahh~~ Menma~~", he moans softer yet louder. Menma begin to smirk at how he cute he sounded, his moans began to intertwine with whines of pleasure. A loud yelp then emitted from the raven as the Namikaze quickly slapped him.

"Wh-what was that for?!"

"That was your part of your punishment"

"Part?! Of Punishment!!?"

Menma then began to slowly remove Charasuke's pants.

"Now you'll get what you asked for... a nice, hard punishment"