Yandere!Kakashi x Shy!Male!Reader

I'm actually going to start making more x male!readers because I still think boys still deserve appreciation for their favorite characters.

Even if it's still a pile of shit, I hope you enjoy it. Some of it at least.

Author Status - Bad

Story Status - Low

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Kakashi shoved him up against the faded brick wall, a small groan was heard from another male, one year younger than he was. His head hung low, not wanting to get even a glance at Kakashi's fearsome eyes. Even though the Hatake didn't have a angry expression, you could tell by his eyes that they had a wildfire lighting within them. "[M/Name]. . . You are very stubborn.", he clicked his tongue, putting on the both sides of the other's head.

The other male looked away from the silver-haired boy, as if saying, 'Yeah, I am. So what?', even though he had a slight fearful expression onto his face. Kakashi had a faint image of the timid [M/Name] smiling in the back of his mind, and it was beautiful. It made him have such a warm, fuzzy feeling that brought him into happiness and joy. He needed that joy, he wanted it. All to himself. If someone managed to steal his sunshine, it would be a fate worst than death.

"[M/Name]. . . Promise me that you'll always be my sunshine."

[M/Name] glanced back towards him, his [Hair Color] bangs falling into place as his eyes stared with wonder and confusion. "Y-Your sunshine?", he asked, quietly, almost inaudible. Kakashi nods, slowly bringing his face in closer causing the cheeks on the other male to slightly heat up, as he brought his hands close to his chest. His eyes narrowed downwards, gazing at the firm ground. Kakashi chuckled, removing his mask easing closer to him. [M/Name] perked up, attentively, with a small squeek, his eyes locking with onyx ones.

"I swear your so adorable.", he mumbled, kissing the soft  [Skin Color] neck, sending trails of them down and up his neck. Licking, biting and sucking continued, searching for the soft spot. A soft whine that was mixed with a moan, came from the [L/Name].

"K-Kakashi~"

"Right here, huh?"

The other's legs were growing weak, especially since he had never been exposed to this type of sensation before. He wrapped his arms around his neck, for he was slowly becoming lustful and that's just what Kakashi wanted. The moaning grew louder and louder. Kakashi's knee was now in between the legs of a male, as it rubbed [M/Name]'s crotch with such speed and ferocity, causing the other to bounce up and down a little bit.

"Oh God...Ah..Kakashi!"

The Hatake loved this, he wanted this more. To hear a beloved sunshine to cry out his name in pleasure. He pressed his body against the submissive, looking down at him.  "Who does sunshine belong to?"

"W-Wait, stop. .!"

"That's not an option, dear [M/Name]."

"S-stop please!"

Suddenly, waves of pleasure rolled across  [M/Name]'s body due to Kakashi grinding roughly against the other, causing shaky breaths and almost inaudible moans. "Who does sunshine belong to?"

"N-No..sto-op..."

His hands were suddenly pinned in the sides of his head roughly.

"Who does sunshine belong to?"

"Y-You!"

"Again. Who does sunshine belong to?"

"You! Kakashi! I belong to Kakashi!"

Kakashi honestly pitied him and himself, for he was taking an advantage over [M/Name]'s shyness and timid behaviour, but still at the same time, he loved it. He loved his sunshine and he was positive on keeping it to himself.