Yandere!Shisui x Fem!Reader Pt 2

WARNING! INCLUDES EXTREME BLOOD AND GORE, HARSH LANGUAGE AND EXTREME YANDERENESS.

IF YOU ARE A SENSITIVE READER, AND YOU STILL WANT TO READ THIS, PLEASE TAKE CAUTION.

HALF OF THE PLOT GOES TO SasuNaru_Productions FOR THE GORE PART WITH ITACHI THE OTHER HALF WITH THE READER GOES TO ME

[Y/N] were chained up to a chair that was chained to a wall. They were chakra chains, so it was harder for her to escape. Shisui was out somewhere, she couldn't actually remember since he placed so many harmful genjutsu's that she couldn't think straight.

She perked her head up as she heard footsteps drawing near.

"Hola, [Y/N]-senpai... someone's looking for you, we'll it's more than one of them. It seems you really mean something special to everyone... but to me, your more than special", he says, doing a small smile. Shisui sat in [Y/N]'s waist. 

"Also... someone will be here to come and find you. They're one of the most top investigators who usually always have been successful solving disappearances. So I have two options: 1) I could kill you, 2) I could 'erase your existence', but you'll still be alive. I will think about it and other good news, Itachi and Sasuke tricked me. Both of them are  still alive"

With that, a glimmer of hope shot in her eyes. Though Itachi's strength was still slightly weaker than Shisui's it's a possibility that he could beat him. Itachi must have put two genjutsu's on Shisui for him and his little brother to escape.

"I want you to rest..", Shisui said in Itachi's voice making [Y/N] blink.

"I-Itachi?"

A poof of smoke appeared where Shisui, revealing it was Itachi in disguise. "I'll try my best to keep you safe", he says, pressing her pressure point, as she fell unconscious.

Itachi sighs and gets off of the young girl.

"So Itachi... what took you so long?"

"I should be asking you that question", he says. "I will leave [Y/N] alone Shisui, but I need some of your shurikens to get rid of the investigators"

Shisui's deep onyx eyes stared into his ex-friend's eyes, making his younger cousin ( Itachi ) feel slightly heartbroken of what he had become.

"Fine... there under the floorboards", he says, kicking one up and a few others, watching as Itachi knelt beside him. "How many do you need, anyways?"

Shisui blinked at him, seeing that Itachi had a hurt expression. Itachi wanted to get one last glimpse of his best friend/cousin. Suddenly, a poof of smoke went into Shisui's eyes burning them extremely.

"GAH! What did you do?! It hurts!", Shisui yelled, dropping to the floor and rolled around slightly. His younger cousin climbed on top of him, taking out a suicidal injection and held it in front of him making Shisui growl and continuously begin to struggle against him until he managed to throw his best friend across the room.

"Lair!", Shisui exclaimed loudly. "You're overstaying your welcome in my house Itachi! If your just going to sit there and be weak, I have no choice but to make the first move!", he yelled, charging towards with a Level 3 tazor ( I like spelling tazor with a z =3= ).

Itachi couldn't help but stare into terror of what his best friend had become but then electrocuted instantly causing him to fall back. Shisui chuckled kicking him in his side a few times causing the suicidal injection to roll out of his hand. The curly haired male picked up the injection and inserted it into Itachi's right arm, causing him to yelp.