Yandere!Obito x Naruto LEMON

Hola, everyone... before you continue, this is one of my most detailed lemons I've ever made so far.

So if your a sensitive reader, please take caution.

Naruto yelled in pain, but somehow managed to stand up. Even though he had the Nine Tails chakra, doesn't mean that he could go against Obito.. at least not in his condition. Scars, bruises, wounds lay on his arms, hands even his collarbone. The blonde leaned against the wall for assistance. The Uchiha chuckled deeply while looking at him.

"Awe, I can help you if you'd like me to"

Naruto growled then flipped  him off, while taking two steps back as Obito took closer steps forward. The Uzumaki's forehead protector was printed with bloodstreams that came from the head also it was all the way on the other side of the room, as well as the corpse of Hatake Kakashi. He felt the his back inching closer and closer to the wall, making him tremble slightly. Obito smiles, feeling as if he was experiencing a marvelous sight, as if this was entertainment, as if this was his slave.

Once Naruto was nearby against the wall, Obito pushed his ( Naruto's ) body against it using his own. A very mini blush covered the whiskered male's cheek as he tried not to show his agitation, but he then felt something hard on his member.

'What is... oh no...please don't tell me he's gonna..', Naruto stopped thinking, as he stared up at Obito, his eyes slightly wide. He suddenly felt hands trailed down to his member, pushing roughly against it,  causing a loud noise from the Uzumaki.

"I didn't know you could make noises like that...", Obito comments, as he pinned the blonde to the wall with one hand. He used his free hand to unzip the male's jacket and take it off. After spending time with Obito, the Uzumaki and Uchiha became so close that they ended up being together. But as cumbersome Naruto is, he forgot to tell Kakashi. When Kakashi went over to the Naruto's house, they were about to 'take things up a notch', but before that even happened Obito returned and caught a glimpse of Kakashi's true intentions.

Moments after, just in a blink of an eye Kakashi lost and died to his former-comrade.

Back to the present, Naruto squirmed around in his grip but then yelped in a bit of pleasure and pain as the raven bit his neck. His tongue swirled the place he bit, then sucking on it.

"O-Obito... stop.. uh~", Naruto moans quietly, struggling to get the words to come out.
The Uchiha ignored him, slowly taking his undershirt off and kissing his ( Naruto's ) tan chest.

"Nya~", he moaned.

"I never knew you could make cute noises like that", Obito whispered in his ear before biting it. Soon after, he took off the Uzumaki's pants stroking his member through the fabric.

"O-Ohh~", Naruto moaned, louder. "G-gomen nasai, Obito-kun... ahh~... I should've -- nya~ -- told Kakashi that we were d-dating", he pleaded for forgiveness, as his moans broke in at several parts.

Obito chuckled before ceasing to stroke his member then he took off his underwear. A large blush invaded in his cheeks but the Uchiha put a pole that Pein used through his wrists to keep from moving.

"N-no.. please don't"

"Sorry not sorry... this is your punishment"

"OI! AYE! Th-that feels..."

"Good?"

"......."

"Hehe.. then why are you resisting Naruto? If you're body wants something, give it what it wants", Obito said, circling his tongue around the tip while hearing several moans from above.

"Stop...Ple--Ha!~ Ah!~", his words were cut off as Obito sucked roughly on the tip.

The Uchiha then licked the shaft, seductively earning a slight loud moan.

"Naruto...", he whispers, as if he begins to stroke the young male's shaft. "Why won't you just give in? Your body wants this.. that's why Kurama isn't helping you"

Naruto's eyes widen, now realizing that he hasn't heard anything from the Nine Tails.

"Just let it happen, your body is practically begging for it", he whispered, stroking faster. "You want it secretly, don't you? All those pleads and cries are secretly begs of more pleasure.. You want it... you want more..."

Naruto moaned loudly, as he began to stroke even faster, he then felt himself give in to Obito's touch.

"A-Hah~..."

"That's it...", he purred, as he felt a white liquid spread all over his hand. "Just relax and let me make you feel better.."

Naruto blushed as he felt the male suck back down on his member but yelped loudly in pleasure as he felt three fingers enter inside of him. Obito sucked passionately then deepthroats as he thrusts his fingers faster. The Uzumaki felt the pole slip out, but since he had already given in, and latched  onto the pleasure, he gripped Obito's hair, as he moaned louder.

Afterwards, he came into the Uchiha's mouth, swallowing it then sliding his fingers out.

"You came a lot...", he says, with a chuckle, while dragging him to the bedroom and throwing him on it. He then climbed on top of him. His member was positioned at his entrance, making Naruto gulp nervously.

"Just relax the best you can...", he says, entering him. The blonde threw his head back, moaning louder than before.

"Obi---KYA!~--"

"Shh, it's almost in..", he comforts then moaned quietly, not realizing how tight he was. Once he was fully in, Obito let him get adjusted then moved at his signal. He started out slow then overtime he began to move faster and rougher inside of him, ignoring how tight his walls were around his member.

"Ohhh~...Obito~", he moaned slightly loud, as he gripped the sheets.

Moments later of loud moans, louder moans drew out as he moved with more aggressive movements. Naruto's body began to rock back and forth, as so did the bed.

"NYA!~ A-HAH!~", he moaned loudly, gripping onto the male even though his body was moving him off slightly. Suddenly he stopped then placed Naruto on his lap, bouncing him up and down.

"OBITO!~", he moaned, as he felt his member slam against his sweet spot.

"So that's where you like it...", he smirked, pounding into the spot. Naruto felt pleasure overrun his body, as he felt his sweet spot get more and more abused.

Naruto's moans grew louder, as he continuously bounced up and down on his lap. He never knew he could feel something like this before, something inside of him never made him feel so good. Suddenly he heard Obito moan slightly.

"You're... tighter~"

The Uchiha then began whispering dirty things into the male's ear, causing him to blush deeply and ride him roughly.

Soon after, Naruto felt liquid spread throughout inside him, making him reach his climax. Both male's panted, catching their breath.

"Now do you think Kakashi would've made you have this much fun?"