Yandere!Tobirama x Uchiha!Male!Reader

REQUESTED BY: XYandereStingX

Made the picture myself! ;3

-

-

-
-

-

[M/N] sat up, his arms crossed as he watched the Senju and Uchiha children play together. Laughs and playful screams, echoed through the area as a small smile came across his face. He didn't mind the Senju and Uchiha coming together as one, but there was one person who always tended him to think the opposite. And that person was, Senju Tobirama, the brother of Senju Hashirama, the First Hokage. Once his onyx eyes landed on a child that looked almost like Tobirama, his eyes instantly narrowed.

No, [M/N] didn't like Tobi. No, he didn't want to be near him. He didn't even want to smell him or catch his presence.

For someone of the First Hokage's brother, he acted extremely calm and collected, but every time his eyes even got a glimpse of the Uchiha, his whole attitude changed. And [M/N] hated it. Which is why he choose to avoid making any contact with him, even if it was eye contact. Truth to say, he felt threatened and endangered every time he felt the presence of the Senju and he didn't want to have that feeling brush against him.

As he hopped down, a sudden shiver went down his spine. He headed back to his home, a eerie feeling just circling throughout his body. As soon as he closed the door, he pressed up against it. His eyes narrowed at the Senju.

"What do you want?", [M/N] asked, with a slight tsk.

"Why, [M/N], I'm surprised you don't know", he chuckled. The Uchiha rolled his eyes.

"Whatever. Get off", he sighed, kicking him away. "Honestly, Tobi, I'm not in the mood"

"What happened to the nickname, Tobi-chan?"

The [Hair Color] male then flushed a mixture of rosy pink and rose red. "Sh-shut up! That was when we were little! Baka!"

The Senju did a warm smile, but that smile was ever so different on the inside. He watched how his beloved flushed and stuttered, trying ignore the 'annoyance' he brought upon him. Tobirama chuckled softly and walked over to him. Since [M/N] was slightly shorter than him, he had to look down a little. The Uchiha looked away instantly.

"What are you doing here, anyways? You should leave. You're brother might need you",

"No thank you. I've got everything I need right in front of me, and I'm not letting you leave..."

[M/N] then plastered a cute frown upon his face then took several steps back. Tobi pulled the other male closer, kissing him soft yet roughly. The Uchiha blinked slightly,but kissed back just to please him. Less than a second, their tongues were wrestling with each other, pushing, grinding and trying to win for dominance. Sadly, [M/N] lost the battle.

"You lost, you're mine now. Every part of you.."

"Shut up! We never agreed on that..."

"As soon as you kissed me you were already claimed", he chuckled. "And sadly, you can't do anything about it. ."