Yandere!Hidan × Innocent!Shy!Blind!Male!Reader

I forgot who requested this •~•
I left for 15 minutes,
And when I came back
I had 125 comments on this book .

So I need to step up my game.

Warning!: Contains Swearing, Boy×Boy Content

Author Status - Great

Request Status - Weak

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

[Name] sat there in a field, surrounded by nothing but the swaying blades of grass and the the serene atmosphere that circled around him. Even though he could see nothing but darkness, he continued into reality carefree but gleeful. He sat in the grass, his left hand slowly grazing over a Carnation flower, letting his sense of touch take in the comforting petals, and the scent of the warm summer day fill his nose with an untroubled mind.

Not only was he blind, he was pure but stubborn. His stubbornness would usually disappear due to having an untouched mind. He would never think dirty thoughts, swear, nothing. As pure as he was, he was given a large chunk of chakra that came from all the Tailed Beasts, although the power was so great it caused him to loose his eyesight. [M/Name] gently plucked the graceful Carnation, holding it in front of his face as if he could see. He pulled his knees close to his chest, still clutching the Carnation softly. Sadly, he was being hunted down by the organization, Akatsuki and no, he didn't have a Tailed Beast inside him but he did have a large portion of their chakra. He was like a secret warehouse to keep their leftover chakra and the reason why they chose [M/Name] was because he was easy to manipulate, easy to convince.

The Akatsuki had left Hidan to capture the male and retreat back to the main hideout. At first, Hidan thought it was gonna be a peace of cake, capturing a person who couldn't even see his their own two hands in front of their face but actually it was difficult. [M/Name] was the one to move around across the Ninja World for he didn't let his blindness hold him down forever.

Presently, Hidan leaped from tree to tree, scanning the ground as he did so. A frustrated groan escaped his lips, his muscles extremely tense. "Why is it so hard to find this damn kid?!", he growled to himself.

His eyes widen in sweet relief, spotting the blind male in the distance causing him to stop on a large tree branch that led to the open field he was sitting in. [M/Name]'s eyes were half lid, slowly dropping the flower back into the grass. Hidan froze simply, getting a good gaze at him. Just a simple look at [M/Name] made him feel breathless, releasing the sacrificial scythe from his hands causing a loud thud. The [Hair Color]ed male perked his head up, looking in the direction of the Akatsuki member but he didn't say anything.

Hidan simply licked his lips, his eyes darkening as he peered on his prey. Instantly, he pounced pinning him down, attempting to get a preferable look at him. [M/Name] yelped in distress, sensing the presence of the other dominating male that stayed on top of him. A seductive chuckle emit from him, causing the [L/Name] to shudder in fear, shutting his eyes tightly embracing whatever that was coming to him.

"You are. .[M/Name], correct?", he muttered, only for him to hear. A small nod was given as he opened one eye. "I thought so. Your name fits you perfectly. ."

A small lick went up [M/Name]'s neck making him tense up but blush simultaneously. "Wh-what do you want from me?", he asked quietly.

"Oh, I was so busy looking at you, I almost forgot what I came for.", he laughed at himself for being so idiotic but continued to kiss over his collarbone. "Why can't I have my fun when I don't have to work?"

[M/Name] let out a shaky breath that nearly came out as moan for he had never been in this particular situation and he had absolutely no idea what to do. "Y-Your not answering my question!", he exclaimed, releasing a mewl afterwards.

"Ah well, you see, me and eight other idiots need you for something extremely important."

"W-Will I be helpful?"

Hidan fluttered his eyes in puzzlement. 'This kid is just letting me say and do whatever the Hell I want.', he thought before a devlish smile curved it's way onto his lips. 'Maybe. .'

"Of course. Your helping make our world's a better place. All we need is you, [M/Name]~. .Plus, they told me to keep a certified watch over you at all times."

The blind male trailed his eyes downwards while he tried to find some way to break free of this grip. "I-If I refuse?"

"Thousands of innocent lives will be lost and it'll be all your fault.", Hidan stated, a dark yet saddened tone while his eyes went half open. At that moment, [M/Name]'s eyes widen in fear, biting his bottom lip in the overwhelmed response. He nodded hesitantly.

"Alright. I'll come with you, just to protect those who mean much to me."

"Good boy~"