Yandere!Neko!Sasuke x Reader PART |2|

This is a story, of how someone, a little seven year old boy offered protection for the person he adored and loved, but paid the price for his actions. No, he didn't understand why or what he did was wrong, but he still admired the person he wanted.

You already heard the first part of the story, but that was only a mere fraction of what was happening.

Shall we continue?
-
-
-

-
-

You sat on the Uchiha household floor, reading a book that you recently bought. Something then had interrupted you, which was Sasuke who rubbed his tail against your upper arm and was purring in the process.

"Pet me!"

You blinked slightly and did as told, softly rubbing the top of his ears. A loud purr came in response.

"Pet me more!"

A slight nervous chuckle came from you. "Don't you think I would be able to pet you if you weren't clinging onto me?", you laughed. The Uchiha blinked, not realizing it. He then wrapped his tail around your waist, and purred more.

"[Name]-san...", the boy mumbled. You hummed in response.

"Hm?"

"[Name]-san....", Sasuke muttered again.

"Yes?", you asked, raising an eyebrow.

"[Name]-san...."

Sasuke just continued mumbling your name, which made you a little worried. Your [Hair Color] bangs slightly fell into your eyes, as the neko didn't cease his mutters. You attempted to shift away or possibly get up but Sasuke pulled you back onto the wooden floor, with light thud, his onyx eyes gazing into your [Eye Color] ones.

"Where are you going?", he asked, with a slight head tilt.

"To the kitchen. To get food.", you stated. Sasuke slowly released his hand from yours and nodded slightly. You casually strolled into the kitchen, but stopped dead in your tracks, getting a weird whiff of this weird smell. 

You blinked and trailed your eyes around the room, not seeing anything that caused the smell. Suddenly you checked in the sink and saw a weird red liquid that looked like hot sauce or ketchup. Just to be sure, you smeared some on your index finger and licked it. Once your tastebuds recognized what the liquid was, you instantly coughed it back up.
'Blood?'

"Hey, Sasuke, can you come here for a moment?", you called out. Three seconds later, Sasuke came skipping and hopping in the kitchen, his tail waving around. Once the Uchiha saw the crimson dripped on your finger he tensed up a little. 

"Why is their blood in the sink?"

The neko looked away, a slight nervous breath came from him.

"Well, see what happened was I kinda got into a fight. . ."

You blinked then examined him closely, not seeing any scratch or bruise left on his pale skin. You're eyes widen when you saw Itachi enter and his parents enter the room, suddenly the neko began to cry and sob as he fell onto his knees.

"[Name]-san!", he cried out. "[Name]-san!"

Tears streamed down his face, his cheeks were turning slightly bright pink.

"I wanted to...keep you safe! [Name]-san!!"

You watched slightly, then narrowed your  [Eye Color] eyes, an upside down smile appearing on your face. Whines, sobs and cries echoed throughout the kitchen as Sasuke's teardrops dripped onto the floor. Fugaku and Mikoto were speechless, Itachi knew exactly what to say but didn't want to say anything. He already knew that with you in the seven year olds life, he'll remain stable.

Sasuke gripped the sides of his head, his ears flattening completely as he whimpered.

"Sasuke. . .", you muttered.

"Why?"

"Huh?"

"Why must you all want to take me away from [Name]-san! I love [Name]-san so much and you all just want to take her/him away!", he cried out, his eyes darkening.  Mikoto and even Fugaku flinched.

"Honey, were not trying to do that. We just want you to be more stable on your own.", Mikoto says, trying not to stutter.
The neko growled and lunged at his mother and father until Itachi stopped and restrained him.

"Stop it! Stop it, big brother! I just wanna protect [Name]-san, that's all I want! Put me down, let me go!", he screamed and shouted, tears resuming to stream down his pale cheeks. "I just want to protect him/her!"

Itachi didn't respond, but made a tighter grip to keep him place, then gave you a look of apology. They left the house once again, Sasuke having the look, 'How-could-you-let-them-do-this-to-me'. Even in the sturdy household, you could still hear Sasuke's screams and cries from outside.

-

-

-

-

-
-

Ah well. Things don't go as planned now do they? The world is not beneficial.

But don't worry,

I still love you

[Name]-san. . .