Yandere!Chibi!Gaara x Fem!Reader

Request Status - Weak

Author Status - Fine

-
-
-
-
-
-

"[Y/N]! The Kazekage is on a rampage!!", Kankuro shouted, bursting into the ANBU locker room. The girl quickly perked her up, putting her red tiger mask on.

"I'm going to check it out!", she said, running out of the locker room, quickly making her way to the Kazekage mansion. Rivers of sand trailed out of the windows, flaring everywhere. Her [Hair Color] strands of hair flowed in the wind.

'What in the Hell has gotten Gaara so upset?', she thought.

[Y/N] was Gaara's right hand female of the ANBU and trusted her on practically everything. Sometimes she believed that he put too much faith in her. She did care deeply for the Kazekage, especially since he was being tested for an experiment that only affected Jinchuriki's but not enough to kill them.

As she charged into the office, she saw sand flowing everywhere but sitting on the desk was a tiny Gaara who was actually enraged by his sudden change in form. Her [Eye Color] orbs stared at the tiny figure, slowly making her way over to the desk. The red-haired male turned around instantly and a comforting smile was plastered onto his face.

"[Y/N]..thank goodness your here."

With that, the streams of sand that broke through the window slowly made their way back into into his tiny pot that was also shrunken. The [L/Name] was speechless as she bent down.

Gaara waddled his way over to her mask and put both of his hands on her mask.

"Off."

"Sir?"

"Mask off. Now."

She did as told setting her mask on the other side of the wooden desk. Gaara put his tiny hands on her cheeks and rubbed them. A small blush appeared. Kankuro then ran through the door, checking up on the both of you.

"[Y/N], is he okay?!"

[Y/N] nodded, turning around, holding a small Gaara in her palms. Kankuro then made a poker face but smiled at the female in thanks, walking over to her and setting his hand on her shoulder.

SMACK!

A hand made of sand slapped the face-painted male in the face, leaving him confused and astonished. Both of them looked down upon the Kazekage, seeing a dark glare on his face.

"Don't touch her."

"G-Ga--"

"Take your filthy, crummy hands off her shoulder or I will bite you, Kankuro!"

Hearing that, Kankuro burst out laughing but less than five seconds, he yelped in pain. Gaara had kept his word, for he had bitten his hand. This sent the red-haired male flying across the room, but [Y/N] instantly caught him in time. The male looked into the Kazekage's sea blue eyes, knowing what he wanted.

"A-Alright. Well, [Y/N], due to Gaara's unknown...incident, I guess he'll spend the rest of the day with you."

A small growl came from Gaara.

"Well, how about this whole week?!"

Kankuro had the look saying, Please-Say-Yes. She laughed at both of them and nodded in agreement, then started rubbing on Gaara's fluffy little head. Since he was smaller and more fragile, the feeling of [Y/N] rubbing her fingers across his tiny head felt slightly uncomfortable but slightly enjoyable as well.

"What do you wanna do first, Gaara?"

"I don't care what we do. Just as long as you have fun in the process."

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Yes, that was supposed to be a  dirty saying. XD
You're evil minds came in useful today.

Enjoy ☆