THREE

I woke up in my bed again like what happens most time so fall asleep downstairs or with Jacob noting the fact that I only weigh 120 pounds so almost everyone can pick me up.
I rolled over and looked at the time on my phone. 6:30. Perfect timing.
I crawled out from underneath the blankets and quickly made my bed. I walked over to my closet and bathroom and picked out an outfit. I took a quick shower and blow dried my hair. I got dressed and walked back out the my room.
I picked up my backpack and put on my shoes. I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs. Bella was walking out the front door when I reached the bottom step. I followed her outside as well, she ignoring me. She climbed into her rolling shit mobile and started the engine.
It was loud.
She didn't bother to ask me for a ride. I started off on my journey through the rain to school.

Classes were boring. Bella ignored me the whole time. Alice talked to me a little bit. That was about it.

I sat by myself at the small round table in the cafeteria. Bella sat with a group of both boys and girls. I was drawing in my notebook while eating an apple when I felt a light tap on my shoulder. I looked up to see a snobby little Rosalie hale.
"Is anyone sitting here?" She asked to my surprise. "No... Go ahead," I offered. She nodded and say down in the empty seat next to me. "The new girl, Bella. She's your sister, correct?" She asked me. "Yeah... She's not very nice though. She ignores me and the only thing she says to me is rude comments." I explained. "Oh... That's not very nice," She stated.
"Britt, do you have any friends here at school?" Rosalie asked me. "No ma'am. As a matter of fact, I don't have any friends," I told her. "How would you like to come over to school tomorrow. We could work on homework. Get to know each other better?" She asked. "Oh I don't know. I would have to ask my father. And I don't know if your brothers like me." I said looking at the floor.
"Edward... Jasper? Please, they are a bunch of losers. Who cares what they think. And plus, Emmett and Alice love you," Rosalie assured me. "Oh well... Okay." I sighed. "Great. I will drop you off at your house afterwards. Oh and I saw you walking to school in the rain today. Would you like a ride to school tomorrow?" She asked. "It's fine. Really." I pleaded. "Are you sure?" She asked. "Yeah," I said.
The bell rang and I quickly grabbed my book and pencil and walked away before she could say anymore.

I walked up to the house and Bella's car was already parked in the driveway. I opened the front door and wiped my feet on the mat. I slid off my yellow rubber rain boots and set them down. "Britt?" Dads voice rang through the house. "Hi daddy!" I said skipping into the kitchen. He sat at the table eating a sandwich and reading the newspaper.
"Hey baby girl how was your day?" He asked me. "Good." I said pecking him on the cheek. "Daddy," I said. "Yes baby?" He asked. "Is it okay if I go over to the Cullen's tomorrow after school. They offered to drive me to and from school tomorrow." I explained. "Sure." He piped.

I walked up to my room and plopped down on my bed. I was scared to go over to the Cullen's. Jasper never talked or looked at me. Emmett was big and scary even though he was nice to me. Edward. Gosh. If looks could kill I would be a dead man. He would clench his hands into fists until his knuckles turned white. He glared at me and made growls down in his chest whenever he was near me.

I finished my homework, even though it was Tuesday, I already completed all my homework for the week. I started pacing back and forth in my room, nervous of the Cullen's. So I did what calmed me down the most. Talking to Jacob.

"Hey Jake," I said into the phone. "Hey sugar pie. What's up?" "What's for dinner tonight?" "Pizza and Salad." "Be right over." I hung up and bounced downstairs. "Daddy, I'm going over to Billy's for dinner. Be back before school." I told him. This was usual. I'd go over for dinner, watch movies, fall asleep, come home in the morning.

I laid in Jacob's lap, with a bowl of salad in my hands, he holding a plate of pizza. They only had salad since I was coming. I only eat fruits and vegetables. No meats, no grains, just fruits and veggies.
We watched Sound of Music my favorite movie. I sat on Jacobs lap fighting to stay awake but the sleepiness finally over powered me.