THIRTY-NINE

I walked into the house, following behind Embry

I walked into the house, following behind Embry. Jared and Paul sat at the kitchen table eating an entire basket of muffins. "Britt!" Jared yelled as food fell from his mouth. I struggled to hold back a shutter as I acknowledged his presence.
    "Britt's going to spend a few days here with us if that's okay with you, Emily." Embry announced. "Totally! I'll go set up the guest bedroom now." She smiled walking out of the kitchen. "How come I never get the guest bedroom?" Paul whined. Embry snaked him upside the head as we walked past the table.
    I grabbed his arm pulling him off to the side before we entered the main room of the house. "Is Jacob here?" I whispered in his ear. He just shook his head no before we walked in. I was greeted with hugs and hellos as we entered the living room. "What brings you to my casa?" Quill asked. "I missed all you idiots do I thought I'd come spend a few days here with you all." I lied. Embery wrapped his arm around me, giving my shoulder a squeeze.
    "Well since you're here let's do something fun." Sam said as I leaned into Embery. "Swimming and cliff diving anyone?" He asked. A chorus of yeahs and let's go filled the air shortly after. "Britt you can borrow one of Emily's swim suits if you'd like." Sam offered. "Got one right here," Emily said walking into the room handing me a maroon and cream lace bikini. "The guest bedroom is just two doors down on the left of the hallway right there." She informed me pointing to a long hallway. "Thank you," I smiled walking away.

I entered into the guest bedroom which was on the end of the house and had a window that  looks out to the shed next door

I entered into the guest bedroom which was on the end of the house and had a window that  looks out to the shed next door. There was a small iron bed-frame with a cream and red stripped blanket and a tiny wooden end table with a lantern on top. I quickly put on the baiting suit and slid my clothes on back over top which was a grey tank top, black leggings, converse, and my red flannel.
I walked back into the living room where all the boys still sat in their cut off jeans and Emily in a cute plum baiting suit that complimented her tan skin tone. "The room and baiting suit is beautiful, Emily. Thank you both," I told Sam and Emily. "Anytime Britt," San spoke up.
    "What are we waiting for. Let's go!" Jared cheered as he ran out of the house with the rest of the pack following behind him. I smiled and shook my head trailing out of the house with them.

     When we got to the cliff the sun was hidden behind the clouds perfectly so I wasn't seen sparkling. As I walked over more towards the forest to strip off my outfit the boys were wrestling on the edge trying to push one another in.
     I walked over leaving my clothes in a ball by a tree. "If you guys are gonna clown around, I'll go first." I told them. "Fine then, go ahead. Show us how it's done," Embery challenged me.
    I backed up a little to get a running head start. I sprinted through the grass and rock feeling it hit my bare feet ever so slightly as I lunged myself into the air. I flipped a few times before diving straight into the water.
    The cold air whipped around me making it difficult to hear the cheers from the boys up top. My body hit the water with so much force I went plunging under. I swam under water for a few minutes taking in all the scenes around me before popping my head above water.
I swam my way over to the shore after a few minutes. Jared had already jumped in behind me so he swam over with me too. We climbed our way out of the water and through the rocky soil of the beach shore. "You know," Jared said. "If you weren't like my little sister, I think you look hot in that bikini." He truthfully said. I just laughed and nudged his shoulder, climbing back up the big rocks that lead to the top of the cliff where everyone else stood.