FOURTY-THREE

We finally made it to New York then next day at 6 in the morning. After being in the car for two days it felt good to finally be out. We pulled up to the apartent that we rented that Japser told me about on the way here.

    "What if I told you that I kinda already knew about us going to New York," he randomly said breakng the silence. "What do you mean?" I asked confused about the words that just spilled from his mouth. "I already rented us an apartment a few weeks ago," he told me. "Okay that's fine?" I questioned. "And I already got you a job," he said softly.
"A job?" I asked my mouth hanging open. "Yeah... I kinda sent in that video of you dancing to the New York City Ballet. And they kinda want to meet up with you and discuss having you as one of their own performers," he rushed out. "Oh my god," I breathed. "New York City Ballet Company is like the best you could do," I told myself. "Oh my god," I smiled leaning my head back.

    We traveled up the elevator to the 17th floor out of 20 being the rooftop and got out. We walked down the hall and unlocked the third door out of 4 that was on this level. Jasper pushed open the door and my mouth fell open.
      When we first stepped in there was a long polished wooden table with my Mac book sitting on top. Around that was a light grey couch that had no arm rests and sat low to the ground. There are decorative pillows sitting on the couch, one saying Good Vibes.
    Opposite of that is an off white dresser with a mirror leaning up against it and small nick-nacks decorating it. There is a tall cute fake tree sitting next to the dresser. There is glass door open next to the tree in the corner that lead to a tiny cute balcony. There are fairy lights wrapped around the door frame of the balcony door.

     I walked down a tiny hall to the kitchen where I gasped in shock of how cute it is. There is a narrow long stretch of a kitchen with black cabinets with silver handles and white granite countertops. There's a white tile backsplash with black grout.
    There are polished wood hanging shelves lined with potted plants and white glass coffee cups and mugs and other cups. I counted at least 5 tiny potted plants. There is three hanging light bulbs that illuminate above the counter.

    We moved on down the hallway to the bedroom. "I'm saving best for last," he smiled as he stuck his arm out in front of me stopping me from opening the door. "Okay," I smiled back. We continued down the dark hardwood floor to the next room which is the bathroom.
     There is an open window on the opposite wall of the entry way. On my left is a large white shelf with baskets of toiletries in them. Next to that is a marble sink not enough for the two of us and a mirror hanging above. To my right is a large bathtub with a wooden slab laying across so that I could put things on there when I'm in the bath. At the end of the tub was another beautiful fake tree. Under the window sat a chair with stacks of towels on them. Another hanging light bulb sat above the sink.

    We walked out of the bathroom and to the last room which was the laundry room. The room is  white tile walls all the way up to the ceiling. There is two washer and dryers right next to each other with a countertop on top where two baskets with rolled up towels sat. Above that are some shelves with different detergents and scents to add to our clothes. Next to the shelves on the wall hanging above the ground are layered towel racks where three decorative hand towels are and some empty spaces to hang drying clothes. On the ground under that are three tall woven baskets to sort our clothes in. "This is perfect," I breathed. "Wait till you see the bedroom, love." He said. I was so happy with the apartment I ignored his pet name.
    We travelled back down the hall and back to the bedroom where he pushed open the door. Right next to the door is a wooden desk with a cute chair pushed into it. A decretive lantern hang from a chain from the ceiling above the desk. Next to the desk was another cute fake tree, all different from the next. The wall directly across from the entrance was all glass with a low laying bed pushed up against it with fluffy white blankets and pillows pulled on top cozily.
       I whipped myself around and grabbed Jasper's face and before I knew what I was doing I smashed my lips on to his. In the middle of our new bedroom I kissed him.