TWELVE

I woke on a metal bed with a thin mattress on it with small bars around the side so I don't roll of. My head was resting on a pillow. I wore the same clothes I wore to Bella's party still on my pale body. I tried to lift my head up but I was to weak too.
    The door opened and Carlisle, jasper, and Emmett stepped in. "Britt," Jasper said softly. "Yes, Jasper?" I asked in a weak voice. A worried look crossed his face as he saw how sick I was. "I'm so sorry," he started to say. "For what?" I croaked out. "Do you not remember?" He asked exchanging a glance with Carlisle.
Then it all came back. Bella's birthday party. The paper cut. I went to calm him down. He bit my wrist. Everyone was panicking. I was in pain. Everything then went black.
I scooted further up in the bed, barely. He felt how afraid I was. He held a guilty sorrowful look on his face. Jasper lowered his head and left the room. "How much longer?" I asked Carlisle. "16 days, Britton," he replied Sadly. My breath got hitched in my throat. 16 days until I die!
    Emmett walked over to the side of the bed and hugged me. I cried into his navy blue t shirt. "I'm not ready to go," I cried. "We can always turn you," Carlisle told me. "No. No please. God no. I'd rather die than be turned," I said quickly. "If that's your wish, than okay," Carlisle said exiting the room as well.

   Third person POV
          Emmett sat in a chair up against the wall in the medical room while Britt laid on her side facing the opposite wall, sleeping. She sat up pulling on some cords which were stuck in her skin warning not to sit up any further.
    Emmett ran over to her and grabbed the bucket off of the bedside table next to her and put it under her chin as she began dry heaving. "Carlisle!" Emmett hollered. Carlisle and Esme walked up the stairs and into her room. "We need to find a way to get some food in her system," Esme said rubbing Carlisle shoulder.
    "I'll have to get her another IV," he said walking over to her bed. She sat back up from being hunched over the bucket and leaned back against the pillow. "Can I get you anything, Britt?" Carlisle asked her. "Edward," she said in such a faint voice it was a whisper.
   "Huh?" Emmett asked. "I want to talk to Edward," she croaked. "I'll go et him on the phone," Esme said leaving the room. She returned just a minute later with the phone to her ear. "Yeah, I will. Sure. Here she is," she said into the phone. Esme passed the phone off to Britt who had to slip it through all the cords.
Britton?
  Edward
You wanted to talk to me?
Yeah
    "We'll give you some privacy," Carlisle said motioning the rest of them or of the room.
  How are you feeling?
Like hell
I'm sorry to hear that
I need your help
What can I do for you?
I need you to check on Bella and Charlie for me
I'll try
And one more thing
And that is?
Can you get the pack for me?

    Sorry for the late update. I've been really busy lately and I've been having a hard time too. But I'm doing okay now. Sorry it's not my best work. I mean I'm only 13. See u next update. Hope u enjoyed!