SEVENTEEN

"Imma go get in the shower," I said climbing off of the bed at six in the morning while Jasper was getting ready for school. Today was their first day back and I had to stay home. I walked into the bathroom and started to run the water.

I grabbed a fluffy white towel off of the rack and wrapped it around my body stepping out of the glass shower. I rang out my hair and dried off my body after realizing I forgot my clothes. I wrapped the towel back around my body grasping the ends at my chest and stepped into our bedroom.
Jasper walked in front of me, scaring me causing me to drop my towel exposing my naked body to my mate for the first time.

Jasper locked eyes with me his eyes never leaving mine. He didn't take one glance at any where else besides my face. I felt tears stinging in my eyes knowing they would never spill out. I continued to dry sob as Jasper just stared at me in the face. He crouched down to the ground picking up my towel for me continuing to still look in my eyes.
He stood up still looking at my face without looking anywhere lower as he wrapped the white towel back around my body for me since I seemed to be frozen in shock and horror. He held the extra part of the towel bunched up in his hand securing it so it wouldn't fall again. He stepped closer to me and wrapped his arms around me, hugging me without dropping the towel.
"Is that Britt dry sobbing?" I heard Esme ask from downstairs. "Yes," Edward answered her. "What's wrong?" She asked him. "That's personal information in sure she wouldn't like me to share," he explained. Thank you, Edward. I thought. I almost missed it but I'm pretty sure he said your welcome.
Jasper pulled back in the hug and took my hand in his wrapping my hand around the bunched up side of towel so I could hold it up for him so it wouldn't fall again. "I'm going to go downstairs why don't you finish up and get dressed," he suggested. I just nodded my head still crying while he left the room.

    I walked over to my closet and picked out an outfit calming myself down by talking to myself in my head. Don't be embarrassed. He didn't see anything. His eyes stayed on your face the whole time. He was very sweet and caring about it. There is nothing to worry about.
   I got dressed and walked downstairs after cleaning myself up. Emmett and Rosalie were in the living room wth Esme cleaning around the house. Rose and Emmett graduated the other day so they don't have to go to school and Carlisle's at work. "Hello, Britt," Esme said when I walked into the living room. "Hi, Esme," I said smiling trying to his my sadness.
I grabbed my phone from off the counter where I left it yesterday and went back up to my room. I climbed up onto the neatly made bed and pulled by knees to my chest wrapping my arms around them as I laid my head down on my legs.

   The door opened and Jasper walked into the bedroom setting his backpack down on the floor and closing the door behind him. He walked up the stairs and over to the bed. He climbed on with me and wrapped his arms around me in comfort. "Why are you so embarrassed, love?" He asked. "Because of this morning," I whispered down low. "Please don't be. I didn't see anything if it makes you feel any better." He told me.
   "Thank you for being such a gentleman about it," I replied. "And I will remain that way. I will never look unless you want me too. And when the time comes, you can show me if you'd like but I'll never look myself," he told me. "Thank you," I said hugging him.
   Just then my phone laying next to me on the bed started to buzz. I picked up my new Rose Gold iPhone 6s+ that the Cullen's got for me and answered the call before even looking to see who it was. "Hello?" I asked into the phone. "Bri?" I heard a familiar voice say. "Jacob!" I screeched into the phone. "Hey baby. I haven't seen you since you were sick," he told me. "I know," I replied. "How about you come down to the Rez. Everyone misses you," he told me. "Okay, I'll be right down," I smiled. I hung up the phone and plopped back down on the bed smiling.
I turned my head to the side to look at Jasper who was sitting up. "Please?" I smiled. "Okay," he sighed. "Thank you!" I said jumping off of the bed. "But you run right there and right back. Don't let anyone see you," he scolded. "Sir yes sir," I joked.
I ran downstairs and out the front door speeding over there since I'm the fastest Cullen. I got there in two minutes when it would normally take me 20 minutes. "Jake!" I hollered standing in the gravel driveway looking around. "Britt?" I heard his muffled voice come from the garage. "Jacob!" I screamed running I tot he garage where Quill and Embery were. I jumped into Jacobs arms burying my face into his neck.