EIGHTEEN

"Jacob," I sighed into the crook of his neck. I pulled back from the hug and looked him in the eyes since we were now the same height level while he was holding me. My legs were wrapped around his waist with my arms around his neck.
    "Look! My hair!" I exclaimed giggling. He just continued to look in my eyes not saying anything. I was starting to panic. "Jake?" I asked my voice wobbling. "Jacob." Quill said. "Hey man," Embery said shaking his shoulder lightly. "Jacob say something," I pleaded. "You're beautiful," he breathed.
    I let out and unnecessary sigh and hugged him again.
    "Jacob?" A familiar voice called out from outside. And almost to familiar voice. "Bella," I panicked. "Run as fast as you can to Sam's. We'll meet you there," he whispered quickly. "Please, I'm the fastest vampire out there," I smirked and jumped out of his arms before ninja rolling out of the broken window and taking off in the forest.

I ran through the woods remembering the slightly familiar path when I crashed into something. I felt two arms being placed on my shoulders and spinning me around so I could face them. I looked up to see my friend Jared. "Jare!" I exclaimed tackling him in a hug. "Britt," he said picking me up. "Where is everyone!" I asked grinning. "Back at Sam's. Race ya," he smirked.
   "On the count of three," I shot back. "One," I started. "Two," he said and quickly phased. "Three," I smirked at the big wolf. I took off running leaving him far behind. "Eat my dust you filthy mutt!" I yelled behind me howling with laughter.
    I ran to Sam's house and climbed onto the back deck posing. About three minutes later Jared showed up. "How about that ya sore looser," I smirked. "I'll happen to let you know, I'm not a filthy mutt I just took a shower today," he sassed. "Come on ya sassy princess," I said getting up and walking inside.
"Hi honey! I'm home!" I called through the house making Jared howl in laughter behind me. "Britt?" A confused voice rang. "Oh my god guys it's actually Britt!" The same voice panicked. "Britt!" Paul said running over a me. He picked me up and hugged me. Spinning me around with me tucked into his chest.
Everyone tackled me into a hug immediately. We sat around talking and catching up about how they are werewolves and I'm a vampire but I'm aloud over here since I'm the only vampire they like and how the understood that the Cullen's had to change me and that they would let this one slide since they didn't want me to die either.
After talking for a few hours Sam said that they had to go and run the perimeter so I decided it would be a good time for me to go home. After hugging all the boys and saying goodbye and that I'll see them soon I ran my way back to the Cullen's.

      Oh my gosh I am so sorry! You all probably hate me right now. I know I haven't updated in forever but I have a terrible case of writers block right now. So please, PLEASE leave any suggestions in the comments for next chapter cause I am stumped right now. I know this chapter is really short but like I said I don't know what to write. Please leave me ideas in the comments and I'll make sure to feature you in the next chapter with your idea. Thank you! I love you all. Though you probs hate me rn! Oops!😜
     Luv ya😘

    ~Lu~