TWENTY-ONE

"Please be careful," I whined once more. "We'll be just fine baby. I need you to stay in the house for me. Please," Jasper gave me a pouty lip. "I promise?" I say standing up in my tippy toes and kissing his pouty lips and turning them into a smile.
"I love you," he whispered onto my lips. "I love you too," I told him as he pulled me into him, him wrapping his arms around my hips. He gently pressed a long kiss onto my forehead before resting his chin on the top of my head.
"Come on, Jazz. We have to go, I'm sorry man," Emmett said stepping into the lounge. "I love you so much. Please be safe," I told Jasper again. "I will. I love you too, babe." He told me before pecking my lips and walking out.
   I sighed and sat down in the couch pulling out the remote which had fallen in between the couch cushions. I turned in Netflix and started season 1 episode 1 of Sherlock.

     Three complete seasons of Sherlock later, it was the next day and Jasper would be here soon. Fortunately, the tv had taken my mind off things so I wasn't worrying about anyone. Especially Jacob or Jasper. I couldn't live with myself if my mate or best friend got hurt.
Ring! Ring! My phone went off from upstairs. I ran upstairs vampire speed to my room, and grabbed my phone off the dresser. E M I L Y flashed across the screen.
    "Hello?"
"Britt?"
    "Hey Emily!"
"It's Jacob."
    "What's wrong? What happened? Is he okay!"
"He got hurt. He's back at Billy's now but he's asking for you."
    "I'll be right there,"

     I quickly hung up the phone, throwing it onto my bed and vampire sped out of the house as fast as I possibly could. I ran through the forest and made it to Billy's in a impressive amount of time.
     "Britt," Billy warned me."Where is he! That's my best friend! Where is he!" I shouted. "Britt you need to calm down," Quill said putting a hand on my shoulder. "No! I knew this was going to happen. I saw ur. But they said they wouldn't let this happen. They lied! I need to see him," I whispered the last part as I started to dry sob
   Sam wrapped his big muscular arms around me pulling me into him. "Carlisle will be right out. Then you can go and see-" Sam was cut off my a painful scream coming from inside. I cringed and buried myself into Sam's shirtless stomach sobbing harder.
   After a few minutes had passed, the door opened and Carlisle stepped out. "Britt," he whispered sadly. "Is he okay!" I asked lunging myself out of Sam's arms. "He will be. I had to give him some medicine that will break his bones so they can grow back into place," He told all of us. "He's asking for you," Carlisle looked straight into my bright red irises. I nodded my head and stepped inside.
Jacob layer on his tiny bed which the two of us have managed the squeeze into together many times before. He had his upper half of body wrapped with his arm tucked into it. "J-Jacob," I stuttered from the drying sobbing which was insane because vampires rarely have speech problems but I'm just so upset right now.
I walked over to him slowly and sat at the very top of the bed by his head so I wouldn't hurt him. "Are you okay?" I asked shaking. "I'm fine," he chocked out. "This is all my fault!" I blurted out. "No its not," he whispered, in pain.
"I knew this was coming. I saw it. I said something to Jasper but he said nothing bad would happen. I should have been there to stop this. This could've been me. I would have been just fine afterwards but here you lay where I should be, miserable." I started to dry sob again.
"Don't say that please. It's not your fault. I'll be okay," he said slowly. I sighed and leaned my back against the wall. I sent a relaxing feeling across Jacob so it would take away some of the pain. It didn't take away a lot of it, but it definitely helped.
So that's how I spent my night. Running my fingers through Jacob's hair to help soothe him will using all my power to try and relive and much as his pain as I could.

Double update just because I haven't update in a while. I love you all so much you have no idea! Xxx
~Lu~