TWENTY-SIX

"How is that even possible!" Rosalie started to yell. "Edward must have gotten her pregnant," Emmett stated. "No crap, Sherlock." I retorted. "Is it a human!" Alice gasped. "We have to get rid of it," Jasper stepped in. "No!" I pushed back on Jasper's chest. "She may hate me all of my life and done terrible things to me but she is my sister and I will not let you do that," I growled at him.

     "We need to find a way to work this out. It could be a vampire or it could be a human but either way we will do what Bella wants. She is part of the family whether some of us like it or not. They should be home by tomorrow morning and we will deal with it then. In the mean time, we need to clear out some space for her. Is anyone willing to give up their room for her and the baby?" Carlisle asked.

    "I will," I stepped up. "She's my sister. She can take my room, Jasper and I can move into the attic upstairs. It's the least we can do," I elbowed him in the chest so he understood that he didn't have a choice in this. "Okay, I will go and clean out your room and get it set up for her while Esme works on your new one for now," He told me and Jasper.

      I walked upstairs and into my room with Jasper and Carlisle following behind me. I grabbed my phone off the bed and walked right back out and past Jasper. "Where are you going?" He asked me. "To go and see Jacob. I'll be back soon," I turned around and kissed him, before running out of the house.

       When I got there, I had to hold my back tear-less cries. I texted Jacob just a minute ago letting him know I was on my way. He told me to meet him at the back door of Sam's house. I ran to the house as quick as I could which was pretty fast for being a vampire and arrived in under three minutes. Jacob was waiting for me on the back porch.

     I vamp sped over to him and threw myself into his arms making him stumble back a little. "I missed you," I croaked out starting to dry sob. "Whoa, Britt. What's the matter baby girl," He hugged me tight to his chest. "My sister is pregnant," I spit out before realizing what I had said. "She's what!" He yelled pushing me back out of his chest. "That bloodsucking demon did it!" He yelled in my face throwing his hands up in the air. "You god damn leeches!" He screamed making the rest of the pack run outside.

      "You know what Jacob. I thought you were my friend. I thought you would except me for who I am knowing that I did the same to you. But obviously not." I pushed him backwards making him fly into the wall as a sob escaped from my lips. I turned on my heel so no one would see my cry and took off running.

    I ran through the forest as fast as I could sobbing loudly. I through open the back door running inside only to crash into Jasper. He stopped me and steadied my until realizing I was crying. "Britt. Britt? What's wrong?" He asked me frantically. He shooed Rosalie and Emmett out of the living room leaving the two of us alone. He pulled me into a hug stroking my hair. "Shh, it's okay doll face. Calm down." He sent a calm feeling over me to subside my crying.

      He led me over to the love seat and sat me down and then knelt down in front of me. "Can you tell me what's wrong?" He asked now that my sobs weren't as audible and rigid. "I went over to Sam's place to hang out with Jacob and I told him about Bella and then he yelled at me saying that it was Edward's fault and that I was a s-stupid leech." I cried. Jasper immediately pulled me in for another hug, rocking me back and forth.

    "Oh baby girl, it's not your fault he can't accept you. You are so very perfect. None of this whatsoever is your fault. Bella was the one who go pregnant, not you. Jacob is the one who can't see what he is missing out on such a wonderful supernatural gifted person." He cooed in my ear. "Please don't be upset by this." He pleaded me.

    "I'm sorry," I whispered. "No, don't apologize. It's not your fault." He told me. "Here, I have a surprise for you," He pulled back out of the hug and took my cold hands in his. "Come on, it's upstairs." He said. I got up off the couch and followed behind him up the stairs and down the hall. He led me to an unfamiliar door to a room I have never been in before.

     "This is Carlisle's office. He let me store it in here," He informed me before opening the door. I stepped in to see tall bookshelves lining the walls and a crisp wooden desk sitting in the corner looking very polished. There were pictured frames hanging on the walls and a nice leather chair in the corner. Jasper stepped behind the desk and came back carrying a large guitar case. He knelt down and set the case gently on the floor motioning for me to join him.

     I knelt beside him and watched him pop the lid. Inside sat a shinny, wooden, brand new cello. "I remember Bella telling Edward one night that you played when you were little." He told me in a hushed voice. An incredible feeling of love washed over me at the sight and thought of all the trouble Jasper has gone through for me. "Oh my god," I whispered putting my hands over my mouth in pure shock. "I love it," I whispered, reaching over and hugging Jasper.

    "I'm glad," He kissed my forehead. "Now come on, I think Esme has our room ready and then I want you to play me a song.

    I closed the lid back on the case and reached to pick it up but Jasper being the gentlemen he is, got there before me. I followed Jasper out of the office, making sure to close the door behind us and down the hallway. He led me up to a flight of stairs I never realized were there since I never go passed my room. I walked up the glass staircase and onto the third level of the house. We turned around a few corners before we reached our destination.

    Behind a dark oak wall was two walls made of glass overlooking the green forest of Forks, Washington. There was a dark brown couch pushed up against one wall and some milk chocolate brown carpet littered the floor. There were two tiny light brown fuzzy stools pushed into the corner next to the glass walls. All in all it was perfect. I absolutely fell in love with the view. "it's perfect," I leaned over and kissed him, smiling to myself.