THIRTY-TWO

I laid in Jasper's arms, his face burrowed into the crook of my neck me watching as the credits rolled across the scene signalling the third movie was over.

"Jasper, I know you're not asleep love," I chuckled since vampires don't sleep. "What do you think it would be like to sleep?" He questioned moving his head so that it was on my chest now instead. "Well, since it wasn't to long ago since I last slept compared to you. I do know," I smiled down at him as he lazily clung to me like a little boy to his mother.

"I love you so much," Jasper whispered. "I love you too," I said leaning down, kissing him on the lips. He sat up dragging me onto his lap. He continued the kiss cupping the side of my face, my fingers running through his hair. He pulled back touching my forehead with his.

A knock on the door ruined the moment making Jasper groaning under his breath. I rolled off of his lap on the couch chuckling. He stood up and walked over to the door, hesitantly opening it. The unhappiness lifted off of Jasper's face in just a matter of seconds and the pure joy radiating off of him was thick enough the cut with a knife.

"Ashley!" He smiled. "Hey Jazzy, sorry did I bother you two?" She asked peering in around him. "Oh no we weren't doing anything important," He assured her. My heart dropped to my stomach. He was just kissing me and telling me how much he loves me.

"Oh good." She sighed happily. "Do you want to go to the mall with me and the other girls?" She screeched. "I'd love too, let me grab my jacket real quick and I'll meet you downstairs," He smiled at her closing the door as she strutted away.

"I'll see you later, Britt." He said walking out of our bedroom after grabbing his jacket from the closet and his cell phone off the table. I sighed and flopped back on the couch. That really hurt. I grabbed my phone off the table next to where his was and scrolled through my contacts stopping at the one person I knew I could always talk to.

Embery.