4. The Confusion

Chapter 4: The Confusion

Life is like a multiple choice question, sometimes the choices confuse you, not the question itself.
- Unknown

_______________________________

Martina's pov

I can't believe the fact that he'll start our school. After everything he has done to me, why would he still want to follow me and make my life worser than it already is? The question was still circulating in my head. Just then I remembered that we also had two lessons together.

Great.

Just great.

"You'll start working in groups again." Mr Prescott said as everyone started talking to each other, already pairomg themselves with their friends. But unfortunately I couldn't because neither Lodo and the other's were in this class, so the only person I could choose from was Mr Jerkface a.k.a Jorge.

Just then, Mr Prescott interruped everyone. "But." As soon as those words left his mouth, everyone in class sighed. "I've alreadyade the groups. It's written on this paper." He said, handing papers to each one of us. I looked down at my paper and found my name and the person I would work with.

Martina Stoessel and Luke Hernandez.

Our names was clearly written on the paper. And just when I thought that my day couldn't get sny worse, this happened.

"Please sit beside your partner and start discussing." Mr Prescott said as I got up and sat down beside him. The paper was filled with topics we had to talk about with each other to get a good grade. Most of it was really easy and it wasn't hard to get a good grade at all but the situation being like this, I knew that it wouldn't be that easy anymore.

"I know that you want me." He whispered to me so suddenly and I immediately rolled my eyes.

I did and it was driving me crazy.

I pushed my thoughts aside and replied dryly  "You wish." I opened the novell Mr Prescott tolf us to read and started reading a bit to find more information.

"You know. I dumped Gabrielle so I could be with you instead." He said moving closer almost whispering in my ear sending chills down my spine as I moved my chair-distance from him.

"Listen, I've moved on with my life."

I really haven't.

"And I think that I made it very clear that I don't want the same douchèbag in my life." I said coldly as I continued reading the book.

Everything was lies. All lies. I wanted him so much even though I knew that he would only mean trouble.

"Fiesty, I like it." He said as the rest of the lesson went by him telling me how much he wanted me back.

Thing is, I wanted him too. I still had feelings for him even after everything he did to me. I also know that I shouldn't have feelings for him because then he would take advantage of that to play with me again. But I just can't . . I can't control my emotions or feelings for him. And the worst thing is that I've got a feeling that he knows about it.

I . . hate him but at the same time I don't. . this is all so confusing.

Everything's so confusing. . .