Like A Family

Please read the A/N at the end! :)
Thanks!

Chapter 47: Like A Family
*UNEDITED*

The love of a family,
Is Life's greatest blessing.

Martina's pov

The witch.
The phychopath.
Gabrielle's mother.

Is here.

She's three meters away from me, holding a gun, pointing to my step-father and having a knife on my mother's neck. Ivan is right besides me, not knowing what to do, and Jorge is right behind me, holding my hand. Not letting me go.
"I promised to come back, didn't I?" The witch laughed as I gritted my teeth. I wanted to give her a high five, in the face, with a chair. But I couldn't since Jorge's other hand was around my waist, and he wasn't planning on letting me go anytime soon.

"Rico." I said pointing to my step-father."And Ivan." I said pointing to the boy next to me. "Have done nothing wrong. So you should let them go." I said as the witch chuckled - and not in a good way, may I add.

"See? Your mother there? Well she married another man, just after your father's death. That proves that she never loved your father. Which also proves that she only married your father, to make my life a living hell." Gabrielle's mother said, as I clenched my fist. My mother was going to say something, but Gabrielle's mother held up a knife threatening her.

"She always have happiness in her life. She was happy with your father, now she's happy with this man." The witch said pointing to Rico. "She's always happy while I'm drinking my pain away. Life's not fair. She has everything. And that's why she deserves to die." A pause. "She deserves to die, with all her loved ones. But Tini." She said smiling at me like phychopath's do. "You'll see all of your loved one's die, one, by one." She finished off as the color drained away from my head. My hands were shaking, and my knees got weak. Jorge then held my hand tighter, pulling me closer to him.

"Just because you aren't happy with your life, doesn't mean that you can take other people's lives. And you've already done more than enough. You've already killed their father. You've killed someone they cared about. And now you're willing to kill the other people they love? How selfish can you be?" Jorge spat at her, as she laughed one of those humorless-laughs. But her face got serious seconds after, now pointing the gun towards me and Jorge.

"Don't worry kid. You'll be the first one to die." She said and was about to shoot us when Ivan talked, as she and everybody looked at him, now pointing he gun towards him.
My eyes widened. He was texting someone in his phone, while this crazy woman was threatening us and saying that she will kill us. And he was standing there...calm?

"I'm not afraid of you and your little gun." He said taking a step towards her as she took a step back.
"I'll shoot you." She said more serious now as Ivan laughed.
"You can't." He said as she gulped holding he gun with two hands now. Making her knife crash into the floor, making a huge sound.
"I swear, I will shoot you." She said again as Ivan rolled his eyes taking more steps towards her as she took more steps back.

"Listen Witch. I'm not scared of you. Nobody here is scared of you. Because we all know the person who's really scared." He said as she shook her head, sweating.
"You." He said as her eyes widened. "Stop!" She shouted at him holding her hands over her ears, so that she wouldn't hear more, but making her gun fall on the floor. "You're afraid of yourself." Was Ivan's last words as he picked up the knife and the gun from the floor, nodding at Jorge.
Gabrielle's mother was on her knees, crying. As the door burst open as police men surrounded the room. They took Gabrielle's mother away and thanked Ivan, before leaving the house.

Jorge gave me a quick kiss a squeeze on my hand, Ivan a bro-hug and my parents a wave, before he left the house. He told me that we could have our date another time, and that I should talk with my parents and Ivan about the things that happened today.
Everyone was quiet before I finally talked.

"Ivan how the hell did you-" but before I could finish the sentence, Ivan beat me to it. "I figured out. I mean firstly, she never shoot one of us or even hurt someone a little. She only
threatened and since her love-life was kind of complicated, I figured out that she did all those things, to make herself feel better. She wanted people to be scared of her, because she was scared of herself." Ivan finished off shrugging as my jaw got wide open.

"While I was at my friend's house, I talked to my friend's father, since my friend wasn't home at the moment. And let's just say that I learned a lot from him." Ivan shrugged again, as I smiled before giving him a hug. Ivan was shocked at first but hugged me back immediately as I pulled away.

I can't understand it.
Ivan. My step brother. My best friend.
Saved all the people I love tonight.

****

My mother wasn't surprised seeing Gabrielle's mother do the things she did. But Rico on the other hand cleared his throat and made us explain every detail for him. But, I kind of hide some things like telling what me, mother and father had been though, because mother was close to tears everytime I brough father's name up.

We were currently having a family-night. And as much as I missed father, it was nice spending time with Ivan and Rico. Rico was really kind but joked a lot, while Ivan was being himself.
We were laughing at Rico's jokes and Ivan's sarcastic remarks. We were playing games of all kind, watching movies together and eating pizza like a family.

It was really fun being together with them.

As hours passed, it was finally time to say goodnight's and to sleep. I got in bed, but took out my phone and started texting Jorge.

Tini:
It was actually fun tonight. But you should be there with us.

Jerkface<3:
Nah. You needed that family-time ;)

Tini:
So were was we supposed to go on our date?

Jerkface<3:
You'll know tomorrow ;)

Tini:
K. Good night jerkface ;) xx

Jerkface<3:
Night sunshine

I smiled at the message and fell asleep.
I had my mother. I had Rico. I had Ivan. I had Lodo and all my other friends. And I had Jorge.
I had all the people I loved.
What more could I ask for?

****
A/N
Since many of you don't know much about Ivan's character I've come up with two ideas:

1. The next chapter will be in Ivan's pov and you'll get to know more about him and his past. (About his mother.)

2. Or the next chapter will have more Jortini moments, including a surprise.

Comment down which one you'd want!
And if you want something else, in the story,
Please comment down below, thanks x