I'm in love with you

Chapter 50: I'm in love with you
*UNEDITED*

I choose you.
And I'll choose you over and over again.
Without a pause,
Without a doubt,
In a heartbeat.
I'll keep choosing you.

TWO WEEKS LATER

Martina's pov

Jorge was in the hospital for one week straight. And I didn't get much sleep that whole week.
I visited him every day; told him that I was sorry, that I was a fool for running that day. I cried myself to sleep every day. The last days I nearly wanted to kill myself, but I didn't because my friends were there for me and told me that it was not my fault.

I never thought that I could affect him so much.

I never thought that I would be the reason he wanted to choke himself to death.

All because..of me.

And that's what I told you guys. You can't fall in love again, without being hurt all over again. You can't just find your prince charming and the next day you get married and live happily ever after.

That's not how life works.
That's not what love is.

Love is the reason bad things happen.
Love can be the reason someone nearly take their life.

Just because of love.
Just because they are in love with that person.

Suddenly Jorge became much better. He came to school. He was being himself again. Joking around, laughing and talking to everyone. To everyone, without me.

I didn't deserve him.
I didn't deserve anyone.

Jorge was avoiding me.
When he saw me in the halls in school, he turned the other way even if his classes were in the other direction. He told the teacher to make new seats so that he was sitting besides Gabrielle instead.

Rumors even said that Gabrielle and him were dating.

And of course, it hurt me. But I knew that he deserves better. They deserve each other.

Days passed and I was still avoided by him.
Maybe this is how my life's destined to be.

To be avoided by everyone.

****

"WE ARE GOING TO THE HALLOWEEN PARTY!" Lodo shouted as Mechi joined while I only smiled at them.

It was true. We were heading to the halloween party. Me and Alba was out shopping yesterday. I was dressed as a witch. Having a dress to the knees. Knee boots, a black hat and a "magic" purse. Lodo told me to boy a cat toy to finish the look but I shook my head, saying a no. Lodo was dressed as Isabella from Twilight while Luke was dressed as Edward. They were cute together and so were their outfits.

When we came to the gym, some teachers opened the doors as we stepped into the party. People were cheering and there was loud music on.

All the couples including, Luke and Lodo, Ruggero and Cande and all the others were on the dance floor dancing.

I was about to chat with Mechi when I found her talking to a boy from my Science class. I think he was called Xabiani. I smiled at them and turned around just to find Alba laughing and talking with Facu.

I was the only one left. I was the only one in the middle of the room having nobody besides me. I sighted to myself and got to the table were the drinks were. I took a drink and started drinking it. Just then I found myself drinking more and more. The punch tasted really weird, it was not like the punch I was used to. And even if it tasted weird, it was addicting and I couldn't stop drinking.

Just then I found myself dancing and hearing people cheering. Seconds later I was dancing with a guy I barely knew, but I still had the punch in my hands and took some sips from it.

Just then I noticed a familiar person. I looked closer and noticed that it was Gabrielle. And I wasn't shocked that she was dancing, I was shocked by the person she was dancing with. It was Jorge.

Just when he saw me, he pulled Gabrielle closed to him, but locking eyes with me. He somehow looked hurt and I could see the sadness in his eyes. I wanted to tell myself that I didn't deserve him and that he should be with Gabrielle, but I couldn't help but feel jealous.

But Jorge didn't stop. Instead he leaned in until his and Gabrielle's lips touched. Gabrielle was shocked at first but kissed him back immediately. And the whole time Jorge had his eyes on me.
I ran out from the gym and went outside.

And even if I wanted to ignore my feelings for him. I couldn't.

I was still in love with him.

I ran a hand though my hair in frustration and looked at the sky. I watched the few stars in the sky. And that's when it happened. I started crying.

Just then, I heard footsteps behind me.
I looked back and saw Jorge meters away from me. I whipped the tears from my eyes and turned around immediately not wanting to see his face.

"Tini." He began but I cut him off.

"I'm sorry for making you get into the hospital for weeks. I ran away because I was scared, Jorge, not that I didn't trust you or that I didn't love you. I am in love with you Jorge and I never thought that would happen. I'm so freaking sorry Jorge. I'm sorry for making you suffer all this time. I really don't deserve you. And you two really deserve each other. I'm jealous, I admit, but I will or try my best to get over these feelings. I shouldn't even been crying, I was the one who did all these things to you-" but before I could even continue, Jorge cut me off by leaning in and kissing me. I was so shocked but kissed him back. Jorge broke the kiss and looked me in the eyes.

"I can't." He said as I raised my eyebrow at him. "I can't avoid you anymore. I just can't." He said and ran a hand though his hair as I looked at him dumbfounded not understanding anything.

"I can't hide the fact that I want to be with you. And I can't hide the fact that I'm in love with you Tini." Jorge said as I started tearing up. He wiped my tears away as I kissed him passionately.

"I'm in love with you too." I mumbled against his lips as we both smiled and continued kissing again.

Remember when I told you that if you fall for someone and do the same mistake over again, you'll only be left and crushed all over again?

Well I guess I was wrong.

There will always be a person who will make you laugh, cry and make you feel loved.

You just haven't noticed that person yet.

****

THE END!
I can't believe that this story is over x
I really enjoyed writing this story and I hope you guys enjoyed reading it as well!
This story would actually be deleted but when you guys wrote those sweet comments, it kept me motivated.

You don't know how happy I was to read your comments when I told you that I wanted to delete the book. Thanks for constantly voting, reading and commenting on this book!

A huge thanks to the persons who supported me from the beginning to the end! I love you guys so much!❤️

And I want to thank every person who read this book! Ilysm!❤️

- Ella 🌙