Unforgettable promises

Chapter 31: Unforgettable promises.
*UNEDITED*

I have more issues then
I could possibly count.
And on my worst days,
I'll go from happy to sad,
In seconds.
I won't always like myself,
And sometimes I'll even assume,
You don't like me either.
I'll push you away and I might
Even drive you insane.
But I promise you this,
Nobody could ever think about,
Loving you as much as I do.

Martina's pov

"Tini, you seriously need to calm down." Cande told me sitting on the edge of my bed taking the pillow from my grip. Since my father was in mental-hospital, me and mother could safely return to our old house.

And here I was totally freakin out. I didn't even knew that one name, could make me this angry. Instead of watching netflix and watching gossip girls with Candelaria, I was here thinking about how funny it was for them to go shopping together.
To go shopping with the devil.

"I literally told Rugge off, because I wanted to hang out with you and watch gossip girls. But here you are ; thinking about Gabrielle." Cande told me sighting.

"Sorry, it's just.." I was about to continue when Cande cut me off.
"You're jealous that Gabrielle will be spending time with your prince charming - Jorge - and that they'll end up as a couple." Cande said as I threw my other pillow at her.

"No! I mean there's a possibility for them to end up as a couple... but Jorge is not my prince charming!" I blurted out as Cande laughed. "Keep telling yourself that." Cande said as I gave her my best death glare.

"So are we going to watch Gossip Girl's or not?" Cande suggested as I sighed in defense. "Okay, we are." I said finally giving up as Candelaria handed me the bowl with popcorn, before turning the tv on.

But even when the show started.
All I could think of was them.
All I could think of was him.

****

Candelaria just left 2 hours ago, and since jorge had better things to do with Gabrielle, I thought that I'd visit father on my own.
I put on a whitw crop top with blue ripped jeans as I fixed my hair in a pony-tail. Grabbing my phone and jacket I stepped outside but just then I got a call.

"Uhm Hello?" I asked the person calling me as I finally noticed who it was.

"Gabrielle couldn't make it, so we all got back home. So I guess that I can be spending time with you and your father today." Jorge said as I snorted.

"Sucks to be her." I suddenly blurted out as I could imagine Jorge raising his eyebrows at me.

"Uhm, I know that you don't like her bu-" before he would continue, but I cut him off, raising my voice a little bit. I could hear him sigh but I choose to ignore him and spoke instead.
I was so tried of hearing that Gabrielle had done nothing bad to me. Certainly because they haven't felt as heartbroken as I felt when she choose my ex boyfriend over me.

"See you in the hospital." Was my reply as I hang up. He called me seconds after, but I choose to ignore them.
Firstly he accepted Gabrielle and secondly he was on her side?
My temper was suddenly raising as I ran into the bus and took a seat near the window. I let out a breath I didn't knew I was holding as one tear rolled down my cheek.

When we I got there, I saw Jorge sitting on a chair near the receptition, with his phone in his hand. I coughed so he could hear me as he lifted his head into my direction. His face light up as he walked towards me. "Sorry about yesterday." Jorge said rubbing the back of his neck, as I nodded going to the elevator.
Jorge followed me into the elevator, as the doors closed behind him. I am still angry with him, because if Gabrielle showed up, he wouldn't even be here with me.

"Are you angry?" Jorge said as I had the urge to shout at him.
'Of course I am. You choose a girl you barely know over me',
But instead, I just kept my mouth shut.

The elevator doors opened as I knocked on my father's room, before going in. Father was sleeping and the doctor told us to wait until he wakes up.

"Why are you ignoring me?" Jorge asked me, raising his eyebrows as I sighted, finally answering him.
"Because you choose, Gabrielle over me." I said like I was pointing out the obvious.

"Why do you hate her so much. She's kind." He said as I gave him a glare. "She's the main reason i moved from my hometown!" I said almost shouting as Jorge slowly nodded.

"I know but-" Jorge was going to continue but I stopped him right away. "Just stop. I don't want to talk about her." I said as Jorge nodded once again. There was an awkward silence until a familiar voice broke it.
"Tinita." The voice said as I turned around seeing father smiling at me.

"Dad, are you okay? I came here to check on-" but Dad cut me off my talking. "I'm fine, don't worry. But who's this boy? Is he your boyfriend?" Father asked pointing to Jorge as I coughed as Jorge smirked at me.

"He's not my boyfriend. He's uhm a friend of mine" I told Dad as he laughed at us while Jorge still had his smirk plastered on his face.

"I'm Jorge, nice to meet you Mr Stoessel." Jorge said taking out his hand for my dad to shake it : as he did.
"Nice to meet you too Jorge." Father said and just then somebody opened the door and stormed in.

"Oh sorry ro interrupt your moment, but Mr Stoessel have to do something right now." A girl said - in her early twenties as Dad nodded walking over to the girl. "You'll get another time where you can talk with your father again." The girl said as Dad and her went out.

****

I was going inside my house when Jorge suddenly started talking. "Sorry for everything I said yesterday. But I promise that I'll make it up to you." Jorge said before turning around and walking away. Leaving me stunned in place.

I didn't knew what he meant by that.
But a voice in me told me that it was going to be something good.