Working Together

I'm speechless! Tysm for 1k votes! :3

Chapter 18: Working Together
*UNEDITED*

Coming together is a beginning.
Keeping together is a progress.
Working together is succes.

My mother is finally back to her normal self,
But she's still at the hospital resting.
She told me to not stay with her and to work on with my project with my friends. So now, I'm at Lodo's house waiting for the other guys.

"Jorge probably killed him on the way here." Lodo said as I nodded thinking on the same thing. "Most probably." I said and just then Lodo's door bell rang. She rushed opening the door as she saw both of the boys stepping in.

When all of us were there we sat down on the couch taking out our books and deciding what we should have in our project and what we shouldn't have in. Me and Jorge was doing the text and Luke and Lodo was doing the other work, with art and things.
Since both of them were pretty good at drawing they decided to work together. Me and Jorge on the other hand was o ly looking im books throwing them back and north.

"Found anything interesting?" Jorge said annoyed as I nodded smirking. "Yes we should have these things in our text." I said as Jorge shook his head.

"I think that we'll find better things." Jorge said bitterly as I laid my hands on my hips. "This is the third time you have told me this."

"Yea' because you don't have any good ideas."

"I'm sorry Mr "I know everything" but this is a group project and we have to work together." I bitterly spat at him as he frowned at my answer. What has gotten in to him, he was really pissing me off right now.

"A group is supposed to help each other and to work together, not to divide us in two other groups." Jorge said smirking as I got up frustrated.

"Maybe then, you should work all by yourself." I told him as he smirked in response. "Gladly." He said as Lodo then stepped in also pissed off.

"You are not going to work by yourself, because Tini; here will help you, okay?" Lodo said as me and jorge frowned.

"What are you? The team leader? Because I don't remember Mr Prescott saying anything about you being one" I spat at Lodo as she shot me a death glare.

"Why can't you two work together, without arguing." Lodo said frustrated this time as I shrugged in response.
I don't know either, Jorge could be funny sometimes. And sometimes he could be a complete jerk and most of the time he could be cold and bitter. His personality changed all the time.

"This Jerk is always complaining!" I said annoyed as Jorge smirked. "It's not my fault that she has many bad ideas. I don't even think that she read all the books Mr Prescott told us to." Jorge said as I shot him a death glare.

"I'm sorry Mr Perfect, but maybe I was too busy visiting my mother in hospital." I said as I left the room heading downstairs.

****

"He went too far." Lodo said as I nodded drinking water.
"He's like this once a week. Cold and bitter." I said annoyed as Lodo looked down on the floor.

"You'll get used to it." Lodo told me as I shook my head.
"How would you feel if he always insulted you and went to far once a week and the next day he would be happy and joke around with you again?" I asked her as she shrugged.

"Maybe I just need to take distance from him." I told Lodo as she shrugged again. "Or you should do as normal people do; ask him why he's being like this." Lodo told me as I punched her in the arm, laughing.

"Now get up and ask him." Lodo said leaving me there as I followed after her coming back into her room.
Jorge sat there meters away from me reading from books and writing down the most important things on a paper in front of him. I quickly sat down besides him taking a book to read myself.

"I need to talk to you." I said as Jorge faced me raising his eyebrows. "Go on."

"Why are you acting like this?" I asked him as he moved his gaze from me to his books. "What do you mean?"

"You are always acting like this at least once a week." I explained as Jorge shrugged. "I just had a bad day." He said as I raised my eyebrows this time. "You're telling me that you always have a bad day;; once a week?" I asked him as he nodded. "Yes."

"It doesn't even make sense." I told him as he shrugged.
"It's the truth." He said as I raised my eyebrows again. I had a vey hard time believing him.

"Tell me the truth, Jorge." I said as he lifted his gaze from his books to me again. "I just did." He said continuing reading his story. The worst thing is not that he's telling the truth, the worst thing is to know that I never worth the truth. I thought and was about to go, when Jorge pulled me down again.

"I'm sorry." Jorge said as I raised my eyebrows at him.
"For what?" I asked him as he hesitated before replying.

"I'm sorry for not telling you the truth and I'm sorry for saying the things I said a while ago. But one day you'll get to know why I'm acting like this." Jorge said and left the room as I started in a wall.

I wonder when that day will come.

****

"We finally finished the big parts of the project!" Lodo said cheering as all of us laughed at her.

"We'll meet-up at the library tomorrow! don't come late!" Lodo shouted as all he three of us left her house. Jorge left as soon as Lodo spoke as I watched him going away from us.

"Have you told him yet?" Luke asked beside me as I turned my gaze to him. I shook my head in response as Luke also started heading home: going to the other direction. "Don't forget to tell him T!" Luke shouted running as I watched both of the cousins go opposite directions.

I will tell Jorge when that day will come.