Fights and Agruments

Chapter 21: Fights and agruments.
*UNEDITED*

I was really sleepy, since I only slept for 5 hours. Firstly, I did all my homeworks, and secondly I couldn't sleep because of what happened yesterday. And just when I was going to shut my locker; Lodo came up to me smiling, having two cups off coffee in her hands. If I wasn't angry with her yesterday I could have taken it, giving her a week-smile and walk with her to class.
But today was not that day. Today it was different.

"I thought that maybe you'd need some." She said giving me the cup as I gave her my best glare. "And the fact that you look like a zombie. Oh and how much did you sleep?" She asked me as I frowned giving the cup back.

"Why are you talking and acting like you're innocent?" I asked her holding my anger in me.
"What do you mean, T?" She asked me as I sarcastically laughed at her. "You're an amazing actress!, why don't you plan on being one in the future?" I asked as she looked at me not understanding what I meant.

"Besides it's Martina for you." I said leaving her in front of my locker. I don't really care if that was harsh, she destroyed a friendship. I couldn't even go and say Hi to Jorge, without hesitating. We don't even dare looking at each other. And that's partly her fault too.

When I entered the class, I looked around trying to find a seat. And that's when I saw Candelaria and decided to sit besides her. Cande looked at me, and gave me a week-smile before talking.
"What happened to you? You look sleepy and... angry." Camilla said as I ran a hand over my hair, returning the smile.

"I was staying up late to do homework, and I- uh was thinking about something, and couldn't sleep." I said as Camilla raised her eyebrows. "Was it about what happened yesterday?" She said as looked away not answering.

"I don't want to bother you, and neither do I want to make you more angry: but everyone in the school knows this. Some even think that you and Jorge were dating and that you two broke u-" she said trying to continue, as I stopped her.

"Please. Stop." I said pleading as she shut her mouth. I didn't want to hear anything more. Yesterday I lost a friend, and I lost one today too. I was muttering some things to myself, as Lodo, Luke and Jorge came in though the door. And what's surprising me and the whole class was that Jorge and Luke talked to each other, laughing, as they sat together. I was stunned as the whole class gasped, but they were both deeply in their conversation. And that's when I looked over to Lodo. I found her looking back at me and gave me another fake-smile, as I looked away. She sat down near Rugg, as they started talking to each other.

Everyone seemed to be happy, and what was hurting me was that I was the only person feeling like I didn't exist.
Luke didn't even notice me because he was too focused on his and Jorge's conversation, Lodo was acting innocent, Jorge made me feel like I never existed, and all my other friends was too focused on all the gossip and rumors, going in school, than listening to my problems.

I looked around sighting.
Maybe everyone wasn't made to be happy..

****

"I can't promise anything, but I will forgive you, not forget you though." Jorge said to me before leaving to his friends.
Yes, we were in the cafeteria, and doyou know what's worse? Lodo, sat right in front of me, as everyone looked at us awkwardly. Everyone was silent until Facu broke the awkward tension.

"I can't take this anymore!" Facu said standing up as everyone looked at him confused. "What the hell is wrong with you guys. Why are you not talking with each other, what happened?" Facu said asking too many questions.

"Friends fights, that's normal." I said as Fran gave me a glare.
"She's angry because I was the one who told Jorge the secret, not her." She said as I gave her a death glare.
" 'Friends' don't stick into some other friends business, like you do." I fired back as everyone in the cafeteria looked at us, including Luke and Jorge. Everyone was looking back and forth, waiting for us to do something crazy.

"Please, Jorge is my best friend, and I can tell him everything I want, got it?" She said as I frowned.

"Oh really? I didn't know!" I said sarcastically which made some guys laugh.

"Ha ha. You're so funny! But first why don't we talk about your father in front of the school?" She said as I immediately forze in place.

"Don't. You. Dare." I said as she smiled at me.
I stood up ready to go as she started talking again.
"Great. Run away from your problems, just like your father did." She said as I finally exploded. I was 3 seconds away from beating her, as I felt arms wrapped around me. I immediately thought that it was Jorge, he was the only person on earth I told so many things to, about my father. The day we were in the garden, I told him about other small details. He and Lodo was the only persons who knew.

"Calm down." He almost whispered as I could feel his breath against my neck, in front of me I could see Luke calming Lodo down. I just wanted to punch her fake-innocent smile.

I turned around aw I found Jorge staring at me. That's when I realized the tears. I whipped them away nodding.
"Uh thanks." I said and ran off, I could hear his voice but I ignored it. I needed to be alone.

****

I sat outside. It was raining and the rain poured down on me. I had my jacket on, sitting there alone in the dark. School was over a few minutes ago, and I was supposed to go, but I didn't want to. I would see familiar faces on my way to my house, so I skipped it and sat here instead.

I could see Lodo's figure on her way to me, and before she could even say anything, I ran. I don't care, maybe I am like my dad. Maybe that's my way to not get involved into problems. I run away from my problems, and I don't really care, because that's who I am. And just when I thought that I wouldn't see any more familiar faces, I saw one. It was someone I'd love to avoid.