Reasons and Explanations

Chapter 25: Reasons and explanations.
*UNEDITED*

Don't find reasons
To stay with someone,
Who always finds reasons
To leave

Martina's pov

Wait what?
Was she really interested in girls?
When did she found out?
Who told her?
What happened to her?

There was so many questions I had to ask her. But just then my cell phone started ringing as before and this time I got shocked and dropped it ont eh floor. The guys Immeditately up quickly coming over to where I stood.

It was so awkward.
I was standing three feet away from three people looking at me raising their eyebrows.

"I-I saw you two kissing the day I came out from the hospi-" I was going to continue but Lodo cut me off.
"We kind of guessed that the person watching us was you. So we knew that you'd find out this, sooner or later." Lodo said shrugging as I coughed.

"So is it true? Are you interested in girls? How did you find-" I was going to continue but Lodo cut me off once again.
Geez, couldn't she let me finish a sentence.

"It all started when we to had our 'fight' in the caféteria. And that's when Candelaria came up to me helping me, and calming me down, along with Luke. And that's when it hit me." She said taking a deep breath continuing. I mean, it's kinda awkward telling all this when Lodo and Cande stand next to each other.

"I had a little crush on Cande. I tried to forget about it, to shook it off, to tell myself that I didn't had a crush on her, but it didn't work. So I avoided her instead, as long as I could, but at last, I told everything to her and Luke.
But the thing is, I had feelings for Luke too.
So, I got confused, don't knowing what to do.
Then, Cande and Luke told me that they'd try everything to help me. They always stayed with me and tried to comfort me because.. I was kind of just crying my eyes out that days. "

"Anyways, when three-four days passed, Rugge started getting curious. Because Cande cancelled all their dates and meetings. She didn't want to upset me, so she never hang out with Rugge.
And when almost a week passed Rugge got more curious, and the beat idea to make him forget everything, was to broke up with him. And even thought it was a bad idea, it worked.
He couldn't stop thinking about his own problems and why Cande actually broke up with him."

"So we did a deal. They told me to go to a doctor that'd help me with things, and if the doctors said that I was interested in guys, and that I was just thinking that I was a lesbian. Cande would explain everything to Rugge and they'd hopefully be together again. But the doctor said the opposite then Cande and luke would continue help me with things." Lodo finished off as I nodded.

"But I mean the thing you guys do, is really nice and all. But Rugge's been heartbroken for a week. The only thing he is thinking is about you." I pointed at cande continuing.
"He don't sleep or eat well. Please, tell him. He deserves to know." I told Cande as she looked at the floor, unsure what to say and do.

"I agree. You should tell him. And you should be with him. Luke can help me with this." Lodo told her hugging her as she broke the hug. Patting her on the shoulder she pulled her to the doors, mentioning her to go into school. "Go get your man!" She shouted as Candelaria gave her a warm smile, before going in.

Just then Luke excused himself, knowing that me and Lodo needed to talk. Alone.

"I apologize for that other day, I shouldn't-" she wanted to continue but I mentioned her to stop.
"I'm just glad that you're okay." I told her not wanting to her anymore, I ran into school.

I was not ready, yet.
I couldn't just forget about that the whole school knew about my father. Maybe they knew about his death too.
And that's all her fault.

****

"Did you find out what's odd about Lodo?" Jorge asked me grinning as I shoved his arm.
"You idiot. You knew the whole time!" I said pu ching him on the arm as he laughed. "What can I say? I'm a genius." He said as I rolled my eyes at him. "You're not a genius. Lodo told you it before everybody else and you didn't even tell me. What kind of friend are you!" I told him as he laughed backing away, making sure to not get a punch on the arm again.

"Because I wanted you to find out and that you two got to talk alone. So that you'd apologize to each other, and then you'd be friends as before. But you destroyed the whole plan. Because your still angry with her." Jorge told me as I shrugged,

"I'm not ready yet." I told him ad he nodded.
"But I already forgave and forgot about it." Jorge said as I ran a hand over my hair. "Don't make me regret it." I told him as he chuckled. And with that Jorge leaned closer to me.

"I don't have to. You already do," he told me placing a huge smirk on his face as he started doing his sheets.

"Jerkface." I muttered under my breath, but good enough for the teacher to hear, and just when I was about to do my sheets the teacher called my name. "Work with your sheets, Stoessel." My teacher said as I rolled my eyes.

I was going to.

I said working with the sheets as I glanced at Jorge a few times.
Hopefully he didn't notice me stare at him. And for the first time I gotta admit he was a genius. He was almost done with all the sheets. Everyone knew that he was really good at maths. I knew too. But it would only boost his ego. So I didn't tell him and continued with my work again.

Just when the class was over,
My cell phone beeped,
Someone had sent me a message.
I lifted my phone from my desk and read the message I received.

He's awake.