The Wedding

Epilogue : The Wedding
*UNEDITED*

Mr and Mrs.
From this day forward, you shall not walk alone. My heart will be your shelter, and my arms will be your home.

MONTHS LATER

Martina's pov

"Tini, does my hair look good?" Mother asked as I rolled my eyes. "Mom, you're beautiful. Now go." I said as my mother sighed.

"Are you sure?" She asked again as I sighed.
"Yes I am. Everything's perfect. Your dress, your hair and your make-up. You're beautiful mom." I told her as she smiled mouthing a thank you before she got out from the room.

It was mother and father's wedding today. Mother's bridesmaids were one woman mother knew in college and the other was a woman she recently got friends with. And the last bridesmaid were no-one other than, gabrielle's mother. It would be shocking some weeks ago, but not know. Indeed, gabrielle's mother and my mother had been really close these past weeks. And what's more shocking is seeing Ivan smiling at me and our parents.
For the first time ever he was happy, for both me, my mother and our father.

Everybody was here and was constantly congratulating both me and Ivan. Cande and Ruggero were holding into each other, Facu and Alba got together, Mechi and Xabiani was smiling brightly at each other, Lodo was leaning her head on Luke's shoulder while he told her crappy pick up-lines, which she laughed at. But the most shocking couple were Ivan and Gabrielle. They were sitting some meters away from us, holding each other as Ivan kissed her forehead s couple of times. I had no idea how they got together or what happened between them, but I was happy for them. Gabrielle finally found somebody and so did Ivan.

My mom walked down the carpet with her father. And in the other end stood father waiting for mother.
I smiled brightly at her.  Jorge had his hand around my waist as he pulled me closer. He leaned in and whispered in my ear sending shivers down my body.
"This will be us a few years later." He said smirking as he leaned back watching the wedding. I blushed and turned away so that I was not facing him anymore.
"How can you be so sure of that?" I asked him as he smirked. "I'm not sure of it. I know it." He said smirking again as I playfully shoved his shoulder.

He was still being the same old jerkface.
And I like that.

No, in fact, I love that.

After what we told each other outside the halloween party, our relationship have been great without any upside down's. It was like everytime I was with Jorge I felt safe and somehow all the bad memories were gone. Just being with him made me happy.

When my mother got to the end of the carpet, my dad let her go as father took out his hand for mother to take. She smiled brightly taking his hands.

"Do you Rico Diego Aguilar, take  Mariana Muzlera Stoessel, as your wife?" The vicar asked father as he replied "I do." Without hesitation.

"And do you Mariana Muzlera Stoessel take Rico Diego Aguilar, as your husband?
"I do." Mother replied giving father a warming smile which he returned.

"I now pronounce you as husband and wife." The vicar said and continued. "You may now kiss the bride." They smiled at each other once again and leaned in, until their lips touched.
Everyone started clapping including me,Ivan, Jorge and Gabrielle. They slowly pulled away and looked at everyone as Rico sneaked an arm around mother's waist.

I've seen my mother smile many times before.
But I've never seen her this happy.
I now know how much this means to her and Rico.

They really love each other,
Just like me and Jorge.

****

The after party has started. Everyone was partying for their lives, while I sat down on a chair eating the desserts. Jorge was in front of me sighing.

"C'mon, why won't you dance with me?" Jorge asked me as I sighed as well. "Because I can't dance and I don't feel like dancing. Especially when they have this many desserts." I said pointing to all the food in front of me.

"Well you don't have a choice." Jorge said and took my wrist as he got into the dance floor. All the couples were dancing, and just some meters away were Rico and mother. They were only staring at each other's eyes. It was like they were in their own world.

Suddenly a slow song started playing, Jorge smirked at me, and just then Lodo accidentally pushed me, making me bumb into Jorge's chest. I knew, jorge knew, everyone knew that Lodo didn't do it accidentally, she meant it.
She winked at me and continued dancing with Luke.

"Still up for dancing?" Jorge asked me smirking. If I would lean some inches closer our lips would touch, that's how close we were.
I blushed, hoping he wouldn't see me. Jorge's hands made their way to my waist, while I had my hands around his neck. He smiled and I leaned in kissing him.

You may think that I was tried of always kissing him, but that isn't true. I always feel the sparks, the butterflies and my heart is always beating faster than it should when he's around me. I feel happy when I'm with Jorge. And I will never stop being it.

I started at his eyes and he stared in mine. It was like we were in our own world just like mom and dad. It was just us.

Jorge swirled me around and we started dancing to the beat. I bet that everyone's eyes was on us. But I didn't care. As long as I'm with Jorge everything will be fine.

"Do you wanna stop?" Jorge asked me probably thinking that I was uncomfortable with everyone's eyes on us.

"Do you wanna stop?" I asked him as he smiled pulling me closer to him.

"Why can't you just answer the question?" Jorge smiled as I leaned in.

"I mean I could, but why would I want to?" I asked referring to a song as Jorge burst out in laughter, and I couldn't help myself to join him.

"I really love you, T." He said as I leaned and he did the same until our lips touched. After a while, I broke yhe kiss and stared into his eyes.

"I love you too." I responded and he smiled and pulled me in for another kiss.

I suddenly remembered the first day we met. How we refused to answer each other's questions, and today we're here, together, dancing with each other, kissing, laughing and smiling.

Who knew my life would change so much in just a few months?

Well me neither.

****
A/N
I just wanna point this out:
Me either is more common in most of the US.
While me neither/neither do I, is more common in the UK and Canada.

And thank you so much for all the comments on the last chapter! They really made my day!❤️

- Ella🌙