Unbelievable

Chapter 26: Unbelievable.
*UNEDITED*

Move on,
It's just a chapter in the past,
But don't close the book,
Just turn the page.

Martina's pov

I was in the hospital with my mother and both of us were in father's room. We were both shocked and happy at the same time. Mother only looked at him, before exiting. She couldn't stand seeing his face, especially since he stabbed her in the house.

Only thinking of that made me wanting to puke. But as I said before, he wasn't being himself. Therefore, nobody should judge him before they know his story, I thought sitting on the nearest chair.

Father was currently asleep, so I only waited for him to open my eyes. They said that he was fully awake in 10 minutes - but since it took me 15 minutes to come here, he got into his sleep, again.
It's not like I had forgiven him or anything, I just wanted to know his reasons. I wanted to know why he did the things he did. I want to know why he wanted to kill me and mother, and what made him stop - and not killing me.

I ran a hand over my hair, looking at my father's face. He looked so innocent having blond hair and grey eyes. He even looked younger when I looked at him closer. I sighted going back to my seat, texting the guys to come over, and impatiently wating for him to wake up again.

****

Jorge's pov

Ever since I got to know the secret Tini was keeping from me - it has been kind of awkward between us. She's so uncomfortable around me because she doesn't want to say or hide something from me anymore. She even thinks about saying "hi"in 10 minutes, and it's literally driving me crazy.

I don't want anyone to feel that uncomfortable around me and especially not her. We have shared many secrets with each other, but ever since that secret - she hasn't been able to earn my trust back. And neither do I - for her. She doesn't tell me anything because she doesn't want me to feel sorry for her.
But she tells me every secret she keeps.
Like the day when Luke and Luke kissed.
From the day I saw them being happy in class -I already knew that Lodo liked him.

And even if they say that I'm not smart.
I knew that something was odd with Lodo since middle school.
So i had many hints that she'd be lesbian or something like that.
But that she also had mixed feelings because se felt something for Luke too.

I wasn't working as I should in the class because I couldn't think straight. Tini was in my head. Why wasn't she talking to me? Why was she so quiet? Why was she looking at me a few times, pretending not to?

I had so many questions and I needed answers to them - but Tini ran away from the school before I could even ask her the question or before I could even stop her
Maybe something had happened to her mother, or maybe her father was awake. I thought following after her. She took the bus - that's going directly to the hospital so I knew that she'd go to visit her father.

I knew that something happened to her father so I took the buss right behind her waiting for her to send me a message or call me.
When I was outside, a text from her suddenly showed up.
She sent one text in the group -she wanted us to be there with her, And in the other message that she wrote to me ;
I'm sorry

She was sorry for not telling me, again.
I didn't want our friendship like this so I went into the room she was staying in and I could see that her face light up, but she was pretending not to, like usually.

"Where are the other's?" She told me as I shrugged.
"Ouch that hurt. Don't you want me here?" I asked as she playfully punched my arm. I admit, I missed her being like this.

There was a awkward tension, but I decided to break it with asking her something.
"Why are you acting like this Tini? If it's because of me, then don't. I don't want a secret to make things awkward between us." I said as she simply nodded.

"Are you thinking of something you need to say to me again?" I asked her as she looked at the floor. Slightly embarrassed.
"I don't want you to loose all your trust in me, so that's why i am acting like this." She said, almost talking about it like a joke.

"Then don't. Just be the Tini I knew and the one you are." I told her, letting out a breath I didn't knew I was holding, as she gave me a warm smile, punching me in the arm, once again.
"Geez, don't you know that it hurts when you punch someone?" I joked as she just laughed.

"Oh do you remember the ride to the camp?" She asked me laughing a little more. "Yeah of course I do. You were a pain in he ass all the time." I told her as she chuckled.

"Nah. You kinda deserved it." She joked again as I punched her in the arm, which made her gasp, like I did before."Ah, do you have our picture together, still as your profile picture?" I teased her as she blushed, trying not to show me and covering her cheeks with her hands - Made me burst into laughter as she joined me punching me a few times.

"Just be yourself." I told her as she nodded grinning.
"And never be this cheesy again." She replied ad I laughed nodding. We sat there -talking about all the memories we had together and it's kinda funny hearing them and a bit sad, too.
But I still enjoyed hearing them and so did Tini, because she was bursting out in laughter every 3 minutes, which made me laugh too.

But just then something made our conversation stop and we both looked at the bed, where the sound came from.

"Tini."